ReputationRep:
    Anywhere outside of the US...Probably england or Italy :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~*PinkTeaCozy*~)
    Anywhere outside of the US...Probably england or Italy :rolleyes:
    :dito:

France.

ReputationRep:
    England or Germnay. england becasue it seems like so much more happens there and Germany, I don't know why.

ReputationRep:
    Switzerland/Italy. Both beautiful, both so relaxed

ReputationRep:
    America, or Germany, definately!!

ReputationRep:
    Anywhere in SE Asia. It's soooooo cheap, sunny, good food, nice people, beautiful women what more do you want!?

ReputationRep:
    Spain because I've had great experiences there and I've got along really well with the people I've met.

ReputationRep:
    My mum is emigrating to Oz but I still wouldnt go. I love living here too much. If I had to go somewhere I'd move to Umbria in Italy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zhivago)
    It's quite safe I feel, which is good.
    ironic

ReputationRep:
    mmm...as im half turkish... my ideal way of life will be living in uk half the year and in turkey for the other half..itll be great, as when Im in turkey i miss uk and vice versa...damn being a dual national..sometimes it sucks

ReputationRep:
    I'd go to Australia, it's sunny, and has loads of beaches and there are cockatoo's flying round freely there!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silence)
    ironic
    Well, it wasn't ironic 10 hours ago.

ReputationRep:
    Probably New Zealand. I've never actually been there.. but still.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 7, 2005

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.