ReputationRep:
    Anywhere outside of the US...Probably england or Italy :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~*PinkTeaCozy*~)
    Anywhere outside of the US...Probably england or Italy :rolleyes:
    :dito:

France.

ReputationRep:
    England or Germnay. england becasue it seems like so much more happens there and Germany, I don't know why.

ReputationRep:
    Switzerland/Italy. Both beautiful, both so relaxed

ReputationRep:
    America, or Germany, definately!!

ReputationRep:
    Anywhere in SE Asia. It's soooooo cheap, sunny, good food, nice people, beautiful women what more do you want!?

ReputationRep:
    Spain because I've had great experiences there and I've got along really well with the people I've met.

ReputationRep:
    My mum is emigrating to Oz but I still wouldnt go. I love living here too much. If I had to go somewhere I'd move to Umbria in Italy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zhivago)
    It's quite safe I feel, which is good.
    ironic

ReputationRep:
    mmm...as im half turkish... my ideal way of life will be living in uk half the year and in turkey for the other half..itll be great, as when Im in turkey i miss uk and vice versa...damn being a dual national..sometimes it sucks

ReputationRep:
    I'd go to Australia, it's sunny, and has loads of beaches and there are cockatoo's flying round freely there!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silence)
    ironic
    Well, it wasn't ironic 10 hours ago.

ReputationRep:
    Probably New Zealand. I've never actually been there.. but still.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 7, 2005
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.