The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Yeah, cheers! :biggrin:

Michael
Reply 2
As most of us will be leaving the GCSE Forum and heading on over to the AS, A2 and A-Level forum shortly, I'd just like to say a nice big THANKS! to all the mods and all the GCSE academic helpers for easing the pressures of GCSE (you guys rock!). Not forgetting the soon to be newbie GCSE'ers who will be infesting these Forums soon, good luck to you all and enjoy your GCSEs! Cheers.

I opened a thread like this at 2:00am once, and it got deleted. :frown: Spam. But yeah, it'll be funny I reckon. :smile:
Quickly, everyone descend upon the AS/A2 levels forum and ask them painfully obvious questions!
Reply 4
Cool. Yeah mods please don't delete this. Leave it be please, so that people can come and show their appreiciation for all the help and late nights dedicated to all of us.
Reply 5
HearTheThunder
Quickly, everyone descend upon the AS/A2 levels forum and ask them painfully obvious questions!

Hu hu hu hu hu hu har har har haaaaaaar. Insolence is a virtue, let's go!
Reply 6
Thansk everyone for helping me with my mass of GCSE related questions!!
:party: a new era begins....
Reply 8
yeh thanx everyone for all the help!!! :biggrin: and good luck to the new year 11s!!!
Reply 9
hatty341
yeh thanx everyone for all the help!!! :biggrin: and good luck to the new year 11s!!!

I second that! :wink:
Reply 10
Jamie.
I second that! :wink:

i third tht! :tsr: :tsr:
Reply 11
SHAMEN'S BEEN BANNED. :eek: I think it's because of his behaviour in the London Bombings thread.
Reply 12
zhivago
SHAMEN'S BEEN BANNED. :eek: I think it's because of his behaviour in the London Bombings thread.

what! what did he do?
Reply 13
Danke. Been very helpful.
Reply 14
Yeah see you in the A level forum guys!

:rofl: How did Shamen get 15 warning levels and a banning in one day?
Markus
Yeah see you in the A level forum guys!

:rofl: How did Shamen get 15 warning levels and a banning in one day?

He 'speculated' on the London attacks thread :wtf?:
Reply 16
HearTheThunder
He 'speculated' on the London attacks thread :wtf?:

what the hell, did he use a racist word beginning with 'P' to describe the Al queada organisation as a result of his anger? I think thats why.
Shamen
As most of us will be leaving the GCSE Forum and heading on over to the AS, A2 and A-Level forum shortly, I'd just like to say a nice big THANKS! to all the mods and all the GCSE academic helpers for easing the pressures of GCSE (you guys rock!). Not forgetting the soon to be newbie GCSE'ers who will be infesting these Forums soon, good luck to you all and enjoy your GCSEs! Cheers.

yup ditto by me too :biggrin: ;D thank ya all kindly :biggrin: :biggrin: ;D xoxo
Reply 18
rofl he got teh b7
bring shamen back :frown: 21 days are too long :frown: xoxo

Latest