The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 220
izzy
No way! It's more likey to be anachrists to do with G8

Unlikely, imo..
Fluffy
Currently stuck in work in Central London. All mobile networks are jammed.

Current loss of life estimates lie at 50. 90 people were injured at Aldgate alone.

Same here. We're not sure whether to stay put or get out of the office...
Reply 222
artbum
...erm...helping?? Im sorry to tell you that our leaders haven't mastered the skill of telepathy or teleporting, but don't be so naive to assume they're not helping. What do you expect? Tony Blair to come down to liverpool street and start dismantling bombs...

there is no need to attack me, jesus! I'm not that stupid... but it would be nice if he made a statement a little soon, the first explosion went off at 10 to 9, and he's making a statement at 12. Personally, I would try and take charge a little earlier... :mad:
Reply 223
izzy
No way! It's more likey to be anachrists to do with G8

dudette, im just quoting news agencies.
Reply 224
ok i forgot it was 7 yrs sorry!
Reply 225
trigger
well i do if we dont have it they've won! its probably the cause of it or partly the cause

G8 Summit would be a more likely explanation - the London 2012 bid was never certain..
alkaeda
i have 3 friends that are working in london today (take the tube to work) and i cannot get hold of them cos their phones are turned off/not working!
am shattin myself here :frown:

i doubt there turned off when i call my fone from my house fone it says the number doesnt exist jus keep on callin. my dads workin in edgware rd, ive been trying for about 1 hour it got thru eventually
Reply 227
think he meant those in London.....
Reply 228
Herleif Arkadios
dudette, im just quoting news agencies.

yeah i know... i'm voicing what some other people think...
Thameslink is closed?

Selfish moment, but I hope it's open by Monday :s
Reply 230
izzy
there is no need to attack me, jesus! I'm not that stupid... but it would be nice if he made a statement a little soon, the first explosion went off at 10 to 9, and he's making a statement at 12. Personally, I would try and take charge a little earlier... :mad:

maybe he wants to wait until its clear what has happened. Theres no point in him making a statement and then having to talk again 20 mins later. This way he can get busy coordinating the relief effort.
2 ppl dead!!!OMG!!!
i knew it was al-qaeda!!
cobra01977
look at the map on the bbc news website

i dont have BBC i dont live in the uk.
i only have sky and cnn etc
Reply 233
I hope everyone´s relatives and friends are in safety. It´s **** feeling sitting at home not being able to do anything :|
Reply 234
They know whats happening. People in London (i was in there an hour or so ago) have a pretty good idea of whats happening- especially when recently phones were working. They'll be fine; most people I imagine are just sitting where they are and waiting.
Reply 235
izzy

But whats he gunna say if it was earlier, you have to give time for the ES to do their work and find out the situation
ilovemonkeys
Same here. We're not sure whether to stay put or get out of the office...

I think the advice is not to move. Just stay in the offic I reckon. 'tis what I'm planning to do.
Reply 237
Herleif Arkadios
maybe he wants to wait until its clear what has happened. Theres no point in him making a statement and then having to talk again 20 mins later. This way he can get busy coordinating the relief effort.

you know what... i'm not in the mood to argue with you, i'm to worried to bother with this... i appreciate your point of view, lets leave it at that...
roughy_ruff
2 ppl dead!!!OMG!!!
i knew it was al-qaeda!!

i dont think it would be cos aldgate has a high muslim population so does edgeware road. mayb thou
Reply 239
roughy_ruff
2 ppl dead!!!OMG!!!
i knew it was al-qaeda!!

shut the hell up you bloody fool

Latest

Trending

Trending