Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thekillersrock)
    OH MY GOD I ONCE VISITED LONDON AS A CHILD!!! HOW SCARY!!!

Some of you need to get a a grip. There's no point in idle speculation - we just have to wait and see what story the government decides to spin us.
    true... and other people have relations RIGHT there... :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Fluffy what are the bank rumours.

The mobile networks are down you aren't going to be able to get through espec in Russel square because of the bomb thing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trigger)
    you are so banned
    Indeed. Thats the sickest thing I've ever heard! (not that many of his other posts are any better) My brothers still up in london

Banned for 21 days ... enjoy :mad:

ReputationRep:

Some of you need to get a a grip. There's no point in idle speculation - we just have to wait and see what story the government decides to spin us.
    erm have you read anyo of this?

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone watching the TV confirm the Bank rumours?
    Incident confirmed there. Seems less major. Details tbc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A)
    Indeed. Thats the sickest thing I've ever heard! (not that many of his other posts are any better) My brothers still up in london

why only 21 days, A? permanent ban him, comments like that are just not on!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viviki)

The mobile networks are down you aren't going to be able to get through espec in Russel square because of the bomb thing.
    there are rumours that there has been an explosion at bank... and i saw it on the map on BBC so i think its been confirmed..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A)

thank you i hope your brothers ok hunny

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viviki)

That another device went of about 30 mins ago at Bank tube station, near St Pauls.

ReputationRep:
    I live in central london and all i'm hearing are sirens after sirens after sirens! I'm home alone and both my parents have gone to work, i've spoken to both of them and there fine but i doubt they'll be able to get home soon. Argh i want to go outside but i'm too scared!

ReputationRep:

Idle specualtion is pointless, yes.

But there are a number of people who live and work in Central London, and for the people who know them, this can't really be the best time. So dismissing them is a little harsh.

Besides,we don't know what's going to happen next. Not good.

ReputationRep:
    omg BBC news pics.
    they are BAD injuries!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~the_one~)
    I live in central london and all i'm hearing are sirens after sirens after sirens! I'm home alone and both my parents have gone to work, i've spoken to both of them and there fine but i doubt they'll be able to get home soon. Argh i want to go outside but i'm too scared!
    stay inside hunny theres no point putting yourself through that risk

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by izzy)
    there are rumours that there has been an explosion at bank... and i saw it on the map on BBC so i think its been confirmed..
    thats making matters worse.

ReputationRep:
    Much of it was closed, but not all of it. But, i suspect the remaining parts have closed also.

ReputationRep:
    I read on BBC.co.uk that at least 90 people are dead at aldgate station. Anyone know if it is this bad at the other places?

ReputationRep:
    oh god, they are showing the casualties...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pradster)
    Seriously - Go to hell..
    ^
    agrees

ReputationRep:
    Two trains still stuck underground at edgeware road...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dogtanian)
    Thameslink uses old underground tunnel, I think. Also Moorgate has a Thamelink station. If the LU's closed, it makes sense for thameslink to close.
    Yes - it uses the old tube tunnels under Smithfield (where I live ) and Charterhouse upto Kings X.

Might go to my mum and dads tonight - if I can get out of London.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.