blair leaving for london in a few hours then go back to scotland

ReputationRep:
    My Mum is going to Birmingham tomorrow on the train...:-\

ReputationRep:
    This is so ****ed up

ReputationRep:
    RIP. To those dead in London.

ReputationRep:
    my dads vodafone is just engaged and it goes to voicemail sometimes...is this cos the networks are down?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sezzie69)
    :eek: i am so surprised about the terrorist explosions in London!!!! how did this happen? anyone have any therories?
    Im quite scared that Birmingham will be next!!!!! i live there!!!!! anyone know anything about this?
    West Midlands police are on alert now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sb1986)
    my dads vodafone is just engaged and it goes to voicemail sometimes...is this cos the networks are down?
    probably leave it an hour

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eXis)
    Its been confirmed. Terrosits Attacks.
    I'm just going to have to say this, they dont tell us everything, it could be terrorist attacks, then again it could be for something else.
    Blair carries on and carries on saying it is obviously a terrorist attack because there were previous ones in London.

ReputationRep:
    my step dad is a emergency sitiuation trained paramedic he might be called up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sb1986)
    I think so. That's whats happening to my parents' mobiles too. I can't get through at all, and neither of them have arrived at work.

ReputationRep:
    well at least blair is coming down here...

ReputationRep:
    grr ri can't get on the BBC news sites.

Have they released any help line nos yet or anything?

ReputationRep:
    Blair:

confirmed terrorist attacks
    TB will fly down to London to meet up with police etc then fly back
    G8 Summit will continue
    - 'determination' to prevent destruction of what 'held dear in this country and in other civilised countries throughout the world'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NickiM)
    My Mum is going to Birmingham tomorrow on the train...:-\
    Not being funny, but who gives a ****? I'm guessing that she's not going now, and is nice and safe and alive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trigger)
    probably leave it an hour
    phew he jus foned is up..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlueAngel)
    I'm just going to have to say this, they dont tell us everything, it could be terrorist attacks, then again it could be for something else.
    Blair carries on and carries on saying it is obviously a terrorist attack because there were previous ones in London.
    its happened in london and birmingham police are on alert.....
    i think the fact it may of been a power surge is out...

ReputationRep:
    they say its unlikley anyone survived the double decker explosion

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viviki)
    grr ri can't get on the BBC news sites.

Have they released any help line nos yet or anything?
    Me neither, some people can so it seems one of the DNS servers in London may be down.

I have spoken to somebody on another site who says he works in the communications inudstry (I know him quite well) and he reckons the reason the mobiles are down is becuase they are shutting the network off in London as they have been used to desinate bombs.

ReputationRep:
    Blair was almost in tears!

ReputationRep:
    thank ****!!

I got through to my dad... outside aldgate station... apparently its crazy and loads of casualties...

thank god...

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.