The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 480
they closed brighton station.. but prolly no injured or we would have heard
Reply 481
There are going to be hundreds dead I'm sure. Think about it how many people would the top of a double decker hold. It would have been full.

Even if its just the carriage effected on a tube where a bomb went off think how many people in peak time are in one tube carriage :eek:
Reply 482
trigger
hes in brighton im sure hes ok he only uses the buses but im still frightened

i didn't know that he was a brightoner!
Reply 483
Brighton, Poole and Swindon stations were closed due to a "security threat" but I haven't heard anything more about them.
zaaks786
Explosions in brighton?!?!?!!?!?i live in brighton...
anyone got more details?is this true?

seriously? i havent heard anything about brighton?
I just found out my 'rents are ok. I'm so happy!
Reply 486
this is just so overwhelming
Reply 487
viviki
There are going to be hundreds dead I'm sure. Think about it how many people would the top of a double decker hold. It would have been full.

Even if its just the carriage effected on a tube where a bomb went off think how many people in peak time are in one tube carriage :eek:

they're saying its less than Madrid (200)
I think it will between 80 and 120
Reply 488
REMEMBER THIS DAY AS ONE OF THE DARKEST
Reply 489
northern_lass
is everyone from london ok?

im from london, not too 3 stops from affected area (edgware rd). its pretty crazy here. i can hear police cars and helicopters buzzing around.

arg :frown:
they're on heightened security at brighton because a suspicious package was found. (southern FM)
Reply 491
izzy
i didn't know that he was a brightoner!

well peacehaven but he spends 95% of his time in brighton
Chardonnay

thats great news!
i cant blame you for worrying i would have been crying
Reply 493
sortofdifferent
they're on heightened security at brighton because a suspicious package was found. (southern FM)

souther FM- god i'm stupid! *runs to radio*

thanks!
Reply 494
Chardonnay

I'm glad.
was there an explosion on a tour bus in kings cross??, spanish tv claims there was and our tv says nothing bout it. I was gonna go oxford street this morning as well, and yesterday i was out in trafalgar square n using the tube n stuff, it makes u think i one second u can be completely wiped out. :frown:
Reply 496
izzy
souther FM- god i'm stupid! *runs to radio*

thanks!

:rolleyes: silly they are trying to reopen the staions tonight so people can gwet home
Reply 497
There was an explosion in kings cross... don't think it was a bus though. Very little info is available at the moment however.
Reply 498
no doubt everyone thinks its due to terrorism.

how can ppl do such a terrible things!?!?!its appaling.Killing is just wrong, no one can justify killing another person!

i hope ppl dnt think tht muslims in general are responsiple for this.... :frown:

I hope everyone here who lives in or near london is all ok
my dad still wanst to go out to work wen there telling us not to, what a fool

Latest

Trending

Trending