Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    What has happend at Imperial?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trigger)
    sp brighton seems ok? i still cant get to him
    Local Radio reported a "controlled" explosion at the station. It remains closed whilst they check the rest of the Station.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trigger)
    sp brighton seems ok? i still cant get to him
    yea, brighton's fine... but i'm worried, all our emergency services are in london, so if something DOES happen... i'm sure it wont... but still its scary...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dreama)
    Local Radio reported a "controlled" explosion at the station. It remains closed whilst they check the rest of the Station.
    You listening to SFM or Southern Counties?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chardonnay)
    Me too! I've never been so relieved. Really puts everything else into perspective! I'll remember to appreciate them all that much more now!
    Aww bless ya Make them a nice tea for when they come home, let them know

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have a source for the unconfirmed Canary Wharf/Heathrow reports?
    I got a call from a friend near Heathrow saying there was a bomb squad convoy rushing ther but there is nothing on the news............

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by izzy)
    yea, brighton's fine... but i'm worried, all our emergency services are in london, so if something DOES happen... i'm sure it wont... but still its scary...
    well thats something this is al;l; so ****ing surreal

ReputationRep:
    Wikipedia mentions Luton.. Again, a selfish moment: anyone know about it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by izzy)
    You listening to SFM or Southern Counties?
    SFM. You?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dogtanian)
    Wikipedia mentions Luton.. Again, a selfish moment: anyone know about it?
    no, i want to check out gatwick as well.. give me a min, and i'll try and get some info..

ReputationRep:
    If it hasnt been mention just wanna let you guys know it the 7th of the seventh month and there have been seven confirmed explosions.

ReputationRep:
    My thoughts are with all those injured or who have lost their lives, and their family and friends. Every day on the news with things like this happening, it just makes you wonder how bad this world is getting doesn't it.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah BBC 24 said that too, its probably to free passengers stuck in a tube train......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Greatone1)
    If it hasnt been mention just wanna let you guys know it the 7th of the seventh month and there have been seven confirmed explosions.
    Tenuous symbolism isn't very helpful.

ReputationRep:
    SFM. You?
    same.... i might switch over to southern counties tho...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rising_heat)
    Yeah BBC 24 said that too, its probably to free passengers stuck in a tube train......
    ?

I was talking about Brighton Station.

http://news.ft.com/cms/s/f4051a8e-ee...00e2511c8.html

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xyro)
    What has happend at Imperial?
    I doubt anything more is happening at IC than anywhere else. Most students are away on holiday...
    There have been no official announcements on it's website!

ReputationRep:
    brighton station OPEN...

ReputationRep:
    and only 4 confirmed attacks not seven- the one on the bus and three on the tube...

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.