brighton station OPEN...
    Thank God for that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dreama)
    ?

I was talking about Brighton Station.
    There was one at Kings X......... :confused:

ReputationRep:
    yey not worried now thouhg im still purturbed why his phone is off :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rising_heat)
    There was one at Kings X......... :confused:
    Wires = crossed.

ReputationRep:
    "apparently the police have just shot dead a suspected suicide bomber in canary wharf!! apparently there were supposed to be 8, ie G8. There have been 7 and the 8th is apparently the guy who has just been shot" However i dont think this is true- why would terroists try to disrupt a meeting on world poverty and global warming?!??!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by izzy)
    and only 4 confirmed attacks not seven- the one on the bus and three on the tube...
    BBC news 24 statement from Police Comissioner confirmed 7 reported blasts

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4Ed)
    I doubt anything more is happening at IC than anywhere else. Most students are away on holiday...
    There have been no official announcements on it's website!
    someone here mentioned an explosion at South Ken, as did Channel 4, but I'm not sure how accurate that was.

ReputationRep:
    mate, all i can find on luton is the fact that Jolie and Pitt arrived there early this morning :rolleyes:

sorry!

ReputationRep:
    I saw that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dreama)
    Thank God for that.
    i know!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~the_one~)
    "apparently the police have just shot dead a suspected suicide bomber in canary wharf!! apparently there were supposed to be 8, ie G8. There have been 7 and the 8th is apparently the guy who has just been shot" However i dont think this is true- why would terroists try to disrupt a meeting on world poverty and global warming?!??!
    It'd be a rebellious act against the leaders of the Western world wouldn't it? Rather than the content of the meeting itself.

ReputationRep:
    Source? Where did you hear it? There isn't any on google

ReputationRep:
    just reporting what i am hearing on the news...

ReputationRep:
    because its a global leader meeting, the eyes of the world are on the UK, publicity!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by izzy)
    mate, all i can find on luton is the fact that Jolie and Pitt arrived there early this morning :rolleyes:

sorry!

ah, OK.

Thank you.

Just I'm supposed to be flying from there on Monday.. Hm..

ReputationRep:
    Can I ask people that this stage unless you have proof that somthing has happened please don't speculate. According to this thread there has been attacks at Heathrow, Luton and possibly Birmingham.

None of this has been confirmed.

ReputationRep:
    Ditto, but from Heathrow

ReputationRep:
    ok does anyone else think its odd that there are 7 confirmed blasts on the 7th of July i e 7 blasts on 07/07 ??? odd dont u think

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dogtanian)
    ah, OK.

Thank you.

Just I'm supposed to be flying from there on Monday.. Hm..
    I'm flying from gatwick tomorrow... said there were delays! i'm sure luton will be ok tho...

ReputationRep:
    Ive heard lots of stories about this suicide bomber being shot dead. Must be speculation - chinese whispers and so on.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.