Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by izzy)
    - 4 explosions- 3 tube, 1 bus
    - queen expresses sympathy
    - bush- 'we'll find them, bring them to justice' :mad:
    - suitcase in bton harmless... but they blew it up anyways! :p: sounds like brighton to me!

(NEWS)
    lol ***** and giggles :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MR_JR)
    4 confirmed explosions. 3 on tube 1 on bus. I heard about 2 hours ago.
    When we have a confirmed number of deaths and eexplosions I shall hold a silence and urge others to do the same.

and what menas AFAIK?

*random hug*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Filibuster)
    It was bound to happen one of these days. London was surely a target for these sick ppl.
    The timing is awful, tony blair is not about up in scotland trying to sort out cpoverty/climate change, which are all important issues, no doubt now these issues will be pushed back. They must have donw this knowing that the powerfull governments are about to make important decisions. Now these issues will be neglected as a result of this.
    How do we know its not in anger of the Uk getting the olympic bid, maybe an attack on them in anger that the 'west' is further dominating.

Note: I am not suggesting that some crazy french dude did this! However, we dont know.
    Ever since 9/11 and Madridi I was saying that London and the underground were next... but we just couldn't predict it...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by izzy)
    fat good that will do...

ahem...

i need to stop with the anti-tony feelings!
    This is no time to laugh but :rofl: that was classic :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by * gemchicken *)
    I heard something like that. But why do they confess to it? Cos they know nobody can do anything about it! :eek:

because they're stupid fckin *&^%$£" :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

ReputationRep:
    I just woke up and heard about it. I pray that ya'll make it through this. This is absolutely horrific. It's all over our news over here. The number of confirmed bombs just keeps going up.

ReputationRep:
    UNCONFIRMED (and i repeat, unconfirmed) reports that gatwick is closed...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by izzy)
    Ever since 9/11 and Madridi I was saying that London and the underground were next... but we just couldn't predict it...

Yeah but where next? London was obviously gonna happen but now it has ot just leaves you thinking 'where next?!'

I get so panicky about things like this

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moncal)
    I just woke up and heard about it. I pray that ya'll make it through this. This is absolutely horrific. It's all over our news over here. The number of confirmed bombs just keeps going up.
    thankyou

ReputationRep:
    http://www.forbes.com/business/feeds...fx2127374.html

Airport news...

ReputationRep:
    The Islamic group who have claimed responsibility are disgraceful. These "muslims" who claim to kill for the religion are idiots.They give Islam a bad name, they all deserve to rot in hell. They do not even deserve to be called muslims, they are a disgrace to the religion. My thoughts and prayers go to the victims and families. The pictures on tv are so upsetting. London shall not be beaten though and will re-build themselves.

13:50 National Rail services

Information on changes to National Rail services and London train station closures is available on the National Rail website.

from tfl site

ReputationRep:
    3 of the 5 olympic candidates this time have been hit before.
    NY - 9/11
    Madrid - The train thingy
    and now London.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hana_87)
    Yeah but where next? London was obviously gonna happen but now it has ot just leaves you thinking 'where next?!'

I get so panicky about things like this
    I know I get panicky about things like this too I worry it will happen in other big cities...I just wish people could do stuff. I get so wound up about politicians talking about pointless things instead of tackling issues that really matter most :mad:

Anyway a hug to make you feel an ickle bit better :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    What the **** is going on...

I feel sick...

How many people have died?? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    http://ichounslow.icnetwork.co.uk/ne...name_page.html

more travel news...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by * gemchicken *)
    I know I get panicky about things like this too I worry it will happen in other big cities...I just wish people could do stuff. I get so wound up about politicians talking about pointless things instead of tackling issues that really matter most :mad:

Anyway a hug to make you feel an ickle bit better :hugs:

I agree! Lets be worried together :hugs: :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SW)
    What the **** is going on...

I feel sick...

How many people have died?? :eek:

2 so far i think...

'many serious injuries'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hana_87)
    2 so far i think...

'many serious injuries'
    10 confirmed i think...

ReputationRep:
    Holy crap...

So explosions and... *reads news page again*

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.