Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    damn islamist militants should be rounded up and shot...so too all other extremists and terrorists:mad: - screw democracy for a day and shoot the idiots!

ReputationRep:
    shooting of the bomber is rumour from itv

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phil23)
    damn islamist militants should be rounded up and shot...so too all other extremists and terrorists:mad: - screw democracy for a day and shoot the idiots!
    breathe... think rationally!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Madelyn)
    But surely he'd be of more use at the G8 meeting? And he wouldn't be distracting the police - who have better things to do on the ground - if he stayed in Gleneagles.

Michael Howard was wearing a pink shirt in the House this morning.
    lol, so what?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hana_87)
    Yeah thats a good point, what bugs me is its all political bullshi*t, but the people that die, get hurt and suffer aren't politicians, its us innocents :mad:
    Agree, people who do these attacks are p****d at the politicians etc etc, but when an attack or something happens, they get bundled off somewhere safe, whilst it's the inncoents who lose their life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hana_87)
    Yeah thats a good point, what bugs me is its all political bullshi*t, but the people that die, get hurt and suffer aren't politicians, its us innocents :mad:
    Blair didnt choose immunity, he just isnt targetted. You cant blame him...
    Politics go too far but this HAS many political implications...
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    i heard the only fatalities were 2 dead at aldgate east?
    They've only confirmed the 2 dead at aldgate east

This was an eye witness account from one of the doctors helping out at the scene of the bus blast. He could have been wrong and those numbers aren't officially confirmed. But personally I'd be inclined to believe they're either correct or an undercount of the situation at the bus blast.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by izzy)
    breathe... think rationally!
    that thought was very rational - people who commit these crimes truly don't deserve to live!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PQ)
    Yup.

The Dr (didn't catch his name I was driving) said that the majority of the worst injured/dead were people walking on the other side of the road hit by debris.

He also confirmed that the buildings do not appear to have been damaged/involved (some of the sky news witness accounts seem to hint at it being a bomb in a building).
    So all the blasts [four so far??] have been on buses or underground?? Not in bulidings??

*turns on radio 4*

ReputationRep:
    Why would Islamists attack a Muslim area?

Please be rational.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PQ)
    I'd seriously recommend everyone put radio 4 on right now...from what little I heard on my lunch hour they're giving out much better and more accurate information than the television or websites.
    They've given up on the 'serious news' thing and are playing the archers... so that's no good. Any other recommendations?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saree)
    Agree, people who do these attacks are p****d at the politicians etc etc, but when an attack or something happens, they get bundled off somewhere safe, whilst it's the inncoents who lose their life.

Exactly what i'm trying to say! Makes me :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

ReputationRep:
    ^^
    to overt suspicion?
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by PQ)
    I'd seriously recommend everyone put radio 4 on right now...from what little I heard on my lunch hour they're giving out much better and more accurate information than the television or websites.
    Actually scratch that - it looks like they've got the archers back on :rolleyes:
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/schedule_changes.shtml

ReputationRep:
    that thought was very rational - people who commit these crimes truly don't deserve to live!
    don't make me get into a debate about that! please!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MR_JR)
    17 confirmed according to ITV

Over 50 according to a friend helping out at the Royal London.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MR_JR)
    Blair didnt choose immunity, he just isnt targetted. You cant blame him...
    Politics go too far but this HAS many political implications...

Yeah its just not fair :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SB)
    They've given up on the 'serious news' thing and are playing the archers... so that's no good. Any other recommendations?
    my local radio is good... but... try bbc 2 mebbe?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dogtanian)
    Why would Islamists attack a Muslim area?

Please be rational.
    Well, the Islamic extremists consider non-extremist Muslims to be just as bad as an infidel, so it's not totally illogical.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fluffy)
    Over 50 according to a friend helping out at the Royal London.
    DEAD? or wounded?

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.