Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by izzy)
    and ken livingstone is off in signapore... what great politicians we have! :mad:
    how could they predict somethin like this? Are they expected to stay in the uk permanently? They guy is coming over on the next flight asap

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ilovemonkeys)
    I am at work (in central london - westminster of all places!) and it's f-ing scary here...take my advice and don't go into London today. One of my colleagues was on a tube and nearly all in her carriage were knocked unconscious...she said she was walking around trying to wake people up but they were dead
    :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I am at work (in central london - westminster of all places!) and it's f-ing scary here...take my advice and don't go into London today. One of my colleagues was on a tube and nearly all in her carriage were knocked unconscious...she said she was walking around trying to wake people up but they were dead
    oh god

i can get hold of iluvatar

ReputationRep:
    Hardly any phones are working in London. Best thing to do is use text or a landline.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alkaeda)
    how could they predict somethin like this? Are they expected to stay in the uk permanently? They guy is coming over on the next flight asap
    yeah, i'm being a bit harsh... but to fair, where are they when we REALLY need them...

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    could this be g8 related terrorist attacks?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Herleif Arkadios)
    moorgate, liverpool st, aldgate, kings cross, russel sq, tavistock
    attacks at these places according to Chief police bloke Ian Blair
    :eek: what about covent garden? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by izzy)
    yeah, i'm being a bit harsh... but to fair, where are they when we REALLY need them...

In Scotland and singapore.

They couldn't have predicted it... christ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by izzy)
    i suppose

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by izzy)
    to do......., the govenment functions without a leader as I'm sure does london

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silence)
    would a "power surge" extend to a bus?
    Exactly, it wouldn't. This seems to be a meticulously planned terrorist attack.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visesh)
    you, are stupid.

looks like a classic terrorist attack.
    :eek: it could be anything, shut up!!!

ReputationRep:
    Just spoke to my dad and the mets convinced its a terrorist attack but they're not going to confirm a thing till someone owns up to it.

Perfect timing considering a bulk of most forces are in Scotland due to G8.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by izzy)
    Yeh that was a pretty stupid comment, as theres nothing they can do and Minister are organisaing a emergency meeting as we speak. Maybe it could have been the jealous French?

(Original post by izzy)
    We really need them when they are giving out the money to help prepare for stuff like this. At least the man is coming back, people in power cant be expected to be in the Uk at all times

ReputationRep:
    Maybe they were just out cold

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chardonnay)
    Yeah they're both working. My mum's work said she hasn't been in yet today (and she really should be there by now), my dad's is just constantly engaged. *Redials*
    chances are your mum is probably on the streets trying to figure out whats happening, dont worry.

ReputationRep:
    "Fear and paranoya is a Terrorists greatest weapon and one which will cause the most death"
    "It isnt a matter of if they will attack, its only a matter of when - and that day is today"
    some quotes ive been hearing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dogtanian)
    In Scotland and singapore.

They couldn't have predicted it... christ...
    meh, i guess.. i'm just angry and scared... my dad is stuck by algate station, half my friends aren't picking up the phone and now for some unknown reason they have closed my station....

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.