Turn on thread page Beta

Do you ever feel like youre missing out on sleeping with more people ... watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scooot)
    I wish my ex girlfriend would realise that I don't want to sleep around or anything when I go to Uni, she's all I want, but she just doesn't believe me. I don't feel I need, or want to be with anyone else. That's partly why we're not together now, because she thinks I want too when we go to seperate unis.
    Have you told her you want her and only her???

ReputationRep:
    maybe its the way you act.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amzybaby24)
    Have you told her you want her and only her???
    Yes, I have. It's not how we act, but sadly we're not together anymore. We'd probably be back together now, as she knows that I love her (we were almost together for 2 years, which is a long time at this age) But it's for the fact about us going to different Unis thats stopping us, even though they're 20 mins appart.

ReputationRep:
    I wish my ex girlfriend would realise that I don't want to sleep around or anything when I go to Uni, she's all I want, but she just doesn't believe me. I don't feel I need, or want to be with anyone else. That's partly why we're not together now, because she thinks I want too when we go to seperate unis.
    Sounds like you need to talk to your ex mate.

I have just recently split up with my long term gf but that was because of a distance thing and career paths, it would be extremely hard to continue a relationship. I miss her so much tho and its hard but you have to get on with it.

I am quite happy to be single again, and even though I miss my ex, it is mainly coz she was my best friend. I am looking forward to sleeping with other people. Not just random people, they have to be nice and good looking.

I am looking forward to trying out all my new moves since I was last single. Sod the relationship, I want to have fun.

- To the threadmaker -
    Don't take this message as to I think you should split up and sleep around, if you love your gf then don't let her go. I can honestly say though that in the 2 years that I went out with my ex I didn't once think that I wanted to sleep with someone else. So maybe you should think about whether you are getting what you need out of your current relationship.

Cal

ReputationRep:
    I've tried man, i've tried, but it's so bloody hard. I don't want to move on and meet new people, because she's so bloody perfect. Every girl I see, is nothing compared to her. I could rant on for absolutely ages about so many things, but I won't. Not yet.

ReputationRep:
    I've tried man, i've tried, but it's so bloody hard. I don't want to move on and meet new people, because she's so bloody perfect. Every girl I see, is nothing compared to her. I could rant on for absolutely ages about so many things, but I won't. Not yet.
    Awww... Why can i never find a guy like you?

I don't think its good to sleep around, and if you think that you're missing out on sleeping with more people, perhaps the relationship you're in is not completely right.

ReputationRep:
    PM'd.

I'm at a pretty hard time at the moment, going to Uni and not thinking i'll find someone again, if it's meant to be, it will happen, and if it wasn't meant to be, so be it.

I'm well into my Karma at the moment, so this is probably all just a punishment for something.

*smiles*

ReputationRep:
    PM'd.

I'm at a pretty hard time at the moment, going to Uni and not thinking i'll find someone again, if it's meant to be, it will happen, and if it wasn't meant to be, so be it.

I'm well into my Karma at the moment, so this is probably all just a punishment for something.

*smiles*
    God, i wish my boyf was like you.

ReputationRep:
    How come? In what way do you wish he was different?

ReputationRep:
    It's a stupid, immature idea that by sleeping around, you get more experience or become a better lover. People who sleep around tend to be not so great, but I wouldn't establish that as a rule.

Anyone I know around my age, who has a history of sleeping around only wants one thing: to be in a serious relationship but their whole past of sleeping around has diminished their chances of finding someone who will respect and love them. A lot of people who sleep around do it for emotional reasons. It's a bit of a vicious cycle. They do it to get affection/love and only realise that they become less and less respected.

This isn't to put off people from having casual sex. Just know what you're doing and the consequences it might have.

ReputationRep:
    No... not just because I love my boyfriend, but because I really don't care about sex for sex's sake. The thought of sleeping with other people doesn't appeal, because the thought of sex with someone I don't really have a connection with just doesn't get me going!

(Original post by F. Poste)
    No... not just because I love my boyfriend, but because I really don't care about sex for sex's sake. The thought of sleeping with other people doesn't appeal, because the thought of sex with someone I don't really have a connection with just doesn't get me going!
    exactly what I was going to post..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by octavius)
    do you just think "woo hoo im sleeping with the person i love, i could want nothing more"
    In a word, yes.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 9, 2005
Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.