Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HearTheThunder)
    Our public transports just come under major attack - I
    think it's gonna scare some people off
    7 years is a long time though and security levels will increase greatly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by melbourne)
    Four words...

Wipe them all out.......
    Them being?

ReputationRep:
    Four words...

Wipe them all out.......
    Two words

Shut up.

ReputationRep:
    An Al Queda group has now claimed responsibility for today's attacks.

ReputationRep:
    Just to add, I fully condemn whoever was behind this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zaf1986)
    I'm not Muslim
    ok i apologise i take that back. But you end islam- you end terrorism in this cowardly form (perhaps not in other forms).

ok i apologise i take that back. But you end islam- you end terrorism in this cowardly form (perhaps not in other forms).
    people have been commiting suicide attacks for many years, from many religions.
    its simply that technology now allows it to be concealed easier.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by John82)
    There have been immense efforts over the last few years to prevent such attacks, but now they have occurred we must stand united against this enemy to our way of life.

Acts like this can never be ok, but if we allow them to make a difference to our way of life or our political decisions, we will only encourage further acts of terror.
    Yeah, I'm not debating that.

ReputationRep:
    nas2572 has just told me his neighbours a celebrating next door because of the attacks...........

Hope that all makes you think hard about who we've/you've let into this country!

ReputationRep:

Hope that all makes you think hard about who we've/you've let into this country!
    Why, do you live in the UK?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tonight Matthew)
    Why, do you live in the UK?
    yes im in kent

ReputationRep:
    yes im in kent
    I can assure you that, knowing this, I am certainly worried about some of the people in this country at least.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah because the IRA, Irgun, Lehi, Haganah, Tamil tigers all pray to Allah five times a day :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Northumbrian)
    Yeah because the IRA, Irgun, Lehi, Haganah, Tamil tigers all pray to Allah five times a day :rolleyes:
    IN THIS COWARDLY FORM (PERHAPS NOT IN OTHER FORMS)!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    The Israeli Embassy in London was notified in advance, resulting in Finance Minister Binyamin Netanyahu remaining in his hotel room rather than make his way to the hotel adjacent to the site of the first explosion, a Liverpool Street train station, where he was to address and economic summit.
    -source

A Foreign Ministry official, speaking on condition of anonymity, had said earlier that British police warned the Israeli Embassy in London of possible terror attacks minutes before the first explosion.
    -source

ReputationRep:
    -source

-source
    omg this is soooooooooooo weird! Arabs hate israel yet they notify them!! lol

ReputationRep:
    omg this is soooooooooooo weird! Arabs hate israel yet they notify them!! lol
    Maybe, just maybe, it wasn't the Arabs? (I'm not saying it was or wasn't, just entertaining the possibility that it could be someone else)

ReputationRep:
    Maybe, just maybe, it wasn't the Arabs? (I'm not saying it was or wasn't, just entertaining the possibility that it could be someone else)
    The frogs are annoyed we won the bid??

ReputationRep:
    The frogs are annoyed we won the bid??
    I don't know. I doubt anybody would have been able to do it so quick - it seems so preplanned.

ReputationRep:
    gd job u deleted that jump!!!!

It could be the IRA hiding behind the mask of al quaeda

But on the bbc website it says al queda have claimed responsibility???

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.