Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by melbourne)
    gd job u deleted that jump!!!!

It could be the IRA hiding behind the mask of al quaeda

But on the bbc website it says al queda have claimed responsibility???
    A supposed website says they claimed responsibilty according to CNN. Anyone can make a website and claim responsibility. Very easy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zaf1986)
    A supposed website says they claimed responsibilty according to CNN. Anyone can make a website and claim responsibility. Very easy.
    true ture

ReputationRep:
    gd job u deleted that jump!!!!

It could be the IRA hiding behind the mask of al quaeda

But on the bbc website it says al queda have claimed responsibility???
    Loads of groups have claimed responsibility as always.

this IS al-queda of some way shape or form. that i think we can all be certain of.

ReputationRep:
    We shall never surrender, and we should never make others surrender their values, religion, traditions, and culture. Reflection needed all around.

(Original post by ArthurOliver)
    We shall never surrender, and we should never make others surrender their values, religion, traditions, and culture. Reflection needed all around.
    i thiknk thats the best quote i've heard all day.

ReputationRep:
    ok i apologise i take that back. But you end islam- you end terrorism in this cowardly form (perhaps not in other forms).
    How do you propose to "end islam"? A "war against islam" is precisely what the perpetrators of these attacks probably want. Given the effects on attitudes it wouldn't matter who won such a war.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jamie)
    this IS al-queda of some way shape or form. that i think we can all be certain of.
    How?

Anyway, theres so many different branches and splinter groups that it doesn't really narrow it down.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Weejimmie)
    "war against islam" is precisely what the perpetrators of these attacks probably want.
    Can you explain? If there was a full-blown war against islam it would be like shooting dead a cat.................. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    How would
    a full-blown war against islam it would be like shooting dead a cat.................. :confused:
    ?
    You suggested "that we "end islam". I presumed, mistakenly perhaps, that you meant by a war. If not, just how do you propose to end islam?

ReputationRep:
    i havent read this whole thread, please excuse me, but i am american and will be attending lse for my msc next year and i wanted to send out my thoughts.

to all in the uk and especially london: i'm so sorry about these attacks and i really hope that you, your families, and your friends are all safe.

-eve

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jamie)
    i thiknk thats the best quote i've heard all day.
    Congratulations! You're a Nationalist!

(Original post by Jump)
    How?

Anyway, theres so many different branches and splinter groups that it doesn't really narrow it down.
    why do we need to? who care is it was the brigade of backward idiots or the secret al-queda of europe, or the ultraultra secret not quite al-queda terrorists. we have to guard against them and hunt them ALL down, not just the perps.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Copelaes)
    i havent read this whole thread, please excuse me, but i am american and will be attending lse for my msc next year and i wanted to send out my thoughts.

to all in the uk and especially london: i'm so sorry about these attacks and i really hope that you, your families, and your friends are all safe.

-eve
    Thank you for your thoughts and concern.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jamie)
    why do we need to? who care is it was the brigade of backward idiots or the secret al-queda of europe, or the ultraultra secret not quite al-queda terrorists. we have to guard against them and hunt them ALL down, not just the perps.
    That was sarcasm wasn't it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jamie)
    "Kill them all, God [or in this case satan] will know his own." Justice requires that people be convicted for the crimes they have committed and only for the crimes they have committed. Being a damned fool or a loudmouth is not a crime. There were several cases of people who were caught and beaten into confessing to carrying out IRA bombings for no other reason than that they looked convincing. I'd hope we'd have learned from those state crimes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Copelaes)

-eve
    thanks copelaes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jamie)
    yeh but they dont wear name badges anymore lol

ReputationRep:
    Immoderate moderator. Close to calling for genocide twice in a week?

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm they're moving security from G8 to London...

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.