Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Weejimmie)
    Leaving aside trivia like guilt and innocence, this would serve no purpose except to make you feel better. It would encourage other lunatics in love with death to admire and imitate them. As a way to deal with them, one of the most effective ways of dealing with terrorist and guerilla organisations is to persuade members of the wrongness of their previous cause and turn them against them.
    theres a practical purpose you seem to forget. they wouldnt be around to cause anymore trouble.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Channy)
    this is very silly but:
    7/7/2005
    7+7+7+2+5 = 21
    21 = two ones = 11
    8.49am
    8+4+9 = 21
    21 = two ones = 11

madrid bombings:11/3/2004
    1+1+3+2+4=21
    21 = two ones = 11

11/9/2001 attacks wtc
    1+1+9 = 11
    2001, two one's = 11

im not making fun of these horrible events but they are have a scary number connection of 11. 11 has been a very powerful number. think of the world war ending. new york city was the 11th state...blah blah, im just into supersticious theories.

You can do that to pretty much any date.

(Original post by LC01)
    The words "we told you so" just dont quite say it do they. Nick Griffin was warning about islam in Britain and now he's in court. We will continue to warn against islam even when the new anti free speech law comes in.
    o come on, was he saying i told you so when the ira was planting bombs left right and centre?
    some people resort to disgusting methods to make their point, whether they be irish republicans, islamic fundementalists or even animal rights protestors.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bismarck)
    Unlike other terrorist groups, like IRA and Hamas, al-Qaeda doesn't have a positive cause. They do not want the liberation of some territory; they want to kill all non-believers. You can't negotiate with them.
    your use of the word "positive" is rather dubious.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Channy)
    this is very silly but:
    7/7/2005
    7+7+7+2+5 = 21
    but that doesn't even make sense, since you have three 7s.

im not making fun of these horrible events but they are have a scary number connection of 11. 11 has been a very powerful number. think of the world war ending. new york city was the 11th state...blah blah, im just into supersticious theories.
    of course, if you look hard enough, you can find creepy coincidences in everything.

(Original post by yawn)
    What will isolating our young people from the experience of diversity within our uni student population achieve? It will make some of us even more xenophobic than we are already!
    indeed, the leaders of many pro-western arab nations probablary are mcuh mroe pro-west because they were taught in brit universities.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by melbourne)
    If we didnt let any of them in- we wouldnt be in this sh*t

We dont let paedophiles become teachers, dont let muslims become british citizens

Now would that keep us safe or would it keep us safe??
    It wouldn't keep us safe. Youths from Pakistani and Bangladeshi background are more criminal than real British youths, but there are still violent and dangerous British youths on the prowl. And even more than Pakistani and Bangladeshi crime, Black crime remains a problem.
    The BNP attack Muslims because the global agenda, our media and our politicians make it acceptable to attack Muslims, but why shouldn't the BNP, an anti-globalist/race-honest party equally attack Blacks?
    Why the PC Muslim bashing and the fairy dance around Blacks? I'm a BNP circler simply because I'm a White Nationalist, but aren't they a little twee on matters of race.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by technik)
    your use of the word "positive" is rather dubious.
    I wasn't using it to denote good. Positive = create something, not destroy something.

(Original post by Jamie)
    indeed, the leaders of many pro-western arab nations probablary are mcuh mroe pro-west because they were taught in brit universities.
    They are pro-West because the West keeps them in power, not because they got an education there.

stop being a loser jamie, you talk an incredible amount of crap sometimes yet you delete anything we all put!
    i was actually being reserved with my moderation with you.
    that however, was the last straw - you're out of here.

if anyone has a problem with this decision, you can complain to the other mods here
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/f133.html

ReputationRep:
    ok i apologise i take that back. But you end islam- you end terrorism in this cowardly form (perhaps not in other forms).

u end islam...u end terrorism!?!?!?!?!somehow i dnt think so.Islam completely condemns terrorism and suicide bombings..and if these ppl are doing this for islam then they hve some warped minds.....

"He who kills himself with anything, Allaah will torment him with that in the fire of Hell" (8). therefore suicide bombings is wrong

*{If anyone killed a person not in retaliation for murder (without just cause) or to spread mischief in the land, it would be as if he killed all mankind, and if anyone saved a life, it would be as if he saved all mankind.}* (Al-Ma'idah 5:32)

*{Nor kill nor destroy yourselves, for surely God has been to you Most Merciful.}* (An-Nisaa' 4:29)

please do not believe tht Islam promotes terrorism, for it doesnt.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArthurOliver)
    It wouldn't keep us safe. Youths from Pakistani and Bangladeshi background are more criminal than real British youths, but there are still violent and dangerous British youths on the prowl. And even more than Pakistani and Bangladeshi crime, Black crime remains a problem.
    The BNP attack Muslims because the global agenda, our media and our politicians make it acceptable to attack Muslims, but why shouldn't the BNP, an anti-globalist/race-honest party equally attack Blacks?
    Why the PC Muslim bashing and the fairy dance around Blacks? I'm a BNP circler simply because I'm a White Nationalist, but aren't they a little twee on matters of race.
    We dont publish things on race and speak openly becuase we dont like getting shoved in the slammer for 7 years. But I assure you I consider myself a WN and so do most of the party.

ReputationRep:
    sod africa, they can wait! Theres us putting on concerts for the world and going out of our way to help people and we still get bombed! I think we need to sort out global warming and terrorism first, and then africa!

This country bends over backwards for everyone bu itself, we're like a bloody walkover!!
    Not saying global warming isn't important.

Sort out poverty and terrorism will lessen as terrorist leaders pray on people who have no hope left and want someone to blame.

The likely reason we got bombed is because of Iraq and Afghanistan and past mistakes we've made, this does not of course excuse the bombings.

Anyway the concert seemed more about self promotion and music than making the world a better place.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zaaks786)
    u end islam...u end terrorism!?!?!?!?!somehow i dnt think so.Islam completely condemns terrorism and suicide bombings..and if these ppl are doing this for islam then they hve some warped minds.....
    Is that why most prominent Islamic scholars refuse to condemn terrorist attacks against Western targets (especially Israel) and why people most people in some Middle Eastern countries support al-Qaeda?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zaaks786)

"He who kills himself with anything, Allaah will torment him with that in the fire of Hell" (8). therefore suicide bombings is wrong

*{If anyone killed a person not in retaliation for murder (without just cause) or to spread mischief in the land, it would be as if he killed all mankind, and if anyone saved a life, it would be as if he saved all mankind.}* (Al-Ma'idah 5:32)

*{Nor kill nor destroy yourselves, for surely God has been to you Most Merciful.}* (An-Nisaa' 4:29)

please do not believe tht Islam promotes terrorism, for it doesnt.
    without just cause
    Killing the unbelivers is a just cause.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bismarck)
    I wasn't using it to denote good. Positive = create something, not destroy something.

They are pro-West because the West keeps them in power, not because they got an education there.
    the IRA seeks to destroy northern ireland.

i suggest you rethink and reword.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LC01)
    The words "we told you so" just dont quite say it do they. Nick Griffin was warning about islam in Britain and now he's in court. We will continue to warn against islam even when the new anti free speech law comes in.
    shut up man.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by psychic_satori)
    I disagree. They draw little distinction between the average Western Muslim and the average Western non-Muslim. Both aren't up to their level of piety.
    Well in my experience, there's a strong fraternal bond between any Muslim. Even in very liberal Muslim countries like Tunisia, people identify themselves more or less with more extremist muslims. Identify might be the wrong word but they certainly feel closer to those people than they do with westerners.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by technik)
    the IRA seeks to destroy northern ireland.

i suggest you rethink and reword.
    Is their goal not the "liberation" of northern Ireland from Britain?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LC01)
    Killing the unbelivers is a just cause.

no it isnt...killing unbeleivers is not tolerated at all.full stop.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LC01)
    We dont publish things on race and speak openly becuase we dont like getting shoved in the slammer for 7 years. But I assure you I consider myself a WN and so do most of the party.
    Could you not do as the race-deniers do, and pretend it's a matter of culture, and that the Black culture being universally more enthusiastically idle, racist, violent, rapsit, thieving, stupid and murderous, is not a neat-cultural-fit with Britain?

A homeland for every people, even White ones, is hard to argue against because it's right and just.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.