This discussion is closed.
CrzySxyCool
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
my friend came on my computer before ****ging you of while i was out at work!please forgive me x x i am sorry
Toffee
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by CrzySxyCool)
my friend came on my computer before ****ging you of while i was out at work!please forgive me x x i am sorry
We believe you.
Mr White
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Complete *******s. You must be ignorant to think that we could believe such a stupid excuse.
Toffee
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
By the way, your name is just majorly, majorly cool.
serendipity
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Toffee)
why?
Perplexed
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Even so, you're responsible for your account. You could've logged out... if your story is true.
serendipity
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Alec)
Even so, you're responsible for your account. You could've logged out... if your story is true.
*suspiciously glances sideways at Alec*
Toffee
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by serendipity)
why?
Sarcasm.
CrzySxyCool
Rep:
?
well fine then why would i lie?how could i get someone elses password. I swear on my life my friend has an address called vorn. I was in a class working(revision) why didnt i just use my address to chat to people if it was me?ive checked the posts there not that bad, but i thought they were!You dont have to believe me, i dont care if you do really or not!As long as i know im telling the truth thats all that matters!i swear !
CrzySxyCool
Rep:
?
(Original post by Alec)
because i trusted him!i suppose its not as if he wrote anything offensive though, he was probably just bored!
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
will everyone stop giving crzysxycool a hard time what has she done to all of you?
serendipity
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
well fine then why would i lie?how could i get someone elses password. I swear on my life my friend has an address called vorn. I was in a class working(revision) why didnt i just use my address to chat to people if it was me?ive checked the posts there not that bad, but i thought they were!You dont have to believe me, i dont care if you do really or not!As long as i know im telling the truth thats all that matters!i swear !
strangely, i believe her.
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Sorry, it would take a much better person than you to convince me that what you just wrote is not, in fact, shite.
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by serendipity)
strangely, i believe her.
i dont we have heard this kind of story before. It was another person who did this kinda trick
CrzySxyCool
Rep:
?
(Original post by Toffee)
**** you its a tribute to lisa "left eye lopez who died in a tragic accident 1 and a half years ago, if you had been on here long enough you would of known ive already said this !
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Mr White)
Sorry, it would take a much better person than you to convince me that what you just wrote is not, in fact, shite.
dont be so mean
serendipity
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Mr White)
harsh, whitey. forgive and forget. once is an accident, twice is suspiciou, thrice a crime.
CrzySxyCool
Rep:
?
(Original post by eric bischoff)
will everyone stop giving crzysxycool a hard time what has she done to all of you?
thankyou toffee doesnt know what im talking about anyway so why is he/she getting involved!
Toffee
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
**** you its a tribute to lisa "left eye lopez who died in a tragic accident 1 and a half years ago, if you had been on here long enough you would of known ive already said this !
I didn't know, sorry.

Anyway...I've been on here longer than you...but I don't read every post.
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Just because it's a tribute to a dead person, doesn't make it good.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (39)
8.18%
Confident (65)
13.63%
Indifferent (66)
13.84%
Unsure (119)
24.95%
Worried (188)
39.41%

Watched Threads