Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    my friend came on my computer before ****ging you of while i was out at work!please forgive me x x i am sorry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CrzySxyCool)
    my friend came on my computer before ****ging you of while i was out at work!please forgive me x x i am sorry
    We believe you.

ReputationRep:
    Complete *******s. You must be ignorant to think that we could believe such a stupid excuse.

ReputationRep:
    By the way, your name is just majorly, majorly cool.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toffee)
    why?

ReputationRep:
    Even so, you're responsible for your account. You could've logged out... if your story is true.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alec)
    Even so, you're responsible for your account. You could've logged out... if your story is true.
    *suspiciously glances sideways at Alec*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serendipity)
    why?
    Sarcasm.

ReputationRep:
    well fine then why would i lie?how could i get someone elses password. I swear on my life my friend has an address called vorn. I was in a class working(revision) why didnt i just use my address to chat to people if it was me?ive checked the posts there not that bad, but i thought they were!You dont have to believe me, i dont care if you do really or not!As long as i know im telling the truth thats all that matters!i swear !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alec)
    because i trusted him!i suppose its not as if he wrote anything offensive though, he was probably just bored!

ReputationRep:
    will everyone stop giving crzysxycool a hard time what has she done to all of you?

ReputationRep:
    well fine then why would i lie?how could i get someone elses password. I swear on my life my friend has an address called vorn. I was in a class working(revision) why didnt i just use my address to chat to people if it was me?ive checked the posts there not that bad, but i thought they were!You dont have to believe me, i dont care if you do really or not!As long as i know im telling the truth thats all that matters!i swear !
    strangely, i believe her.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, it would take a much better person than you to convince me that what you just wrote is not, in fact, shite.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serendipity)
    strangely, i believe her.
    i dont we have heard this kind of story before. It was another person who did this kinda trick

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toffee)
    **** you its a tribute to lisa "left eye lopez who died in a tragic accident 1 and a half years ago, if you had been on here long enough you would of known ive already said this !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    Sorry, it would take a much better person than you to convince me that what you just wrote is not, in fact, shite.
    dont be so mean

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    harsh, whitey. forgive and forget. once is an accident, twice is suspiciou, thrice a crime.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    will everyone stop giving crzysxycool a hard time what has she done to all of you?
    thankyou toffee doesnt know what im talking about anyway so why is he/she getting involved!

ReputationRep:
    **** you its a tribute to lisa "left eye lopez who died in a tragic accident 1 and a half years ago, if you had been on here long enough you would of known ive already said this !
    I didn't know, sorry.

Anyway...I've been on here longer than you...but I don't read every post.

ReputationRep:
    Just because it's a tribute to a dead person, doesn't make it good.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.