Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    i dont we have heard this kind of story before. It was another person who did this kinda trick
    what by saying hi and stuff in another person account!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CrzySxyCool)
    thankyou toffee doesnt know what im talking about anyway so why is he/she getting involved!
    i dont no whether your lieing or not i am just fed up of seeing everyone being so mean to crzysxycool all the time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    Just because it's a tribute to a dead person, doesn't make it good.
    Thats what I was thinking about saying but I couldn't think of putting it over without being very blunt.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    i dont no whether your lieing or not i am just fed up of seeing everyone being so mean to crzysxycool all the time
    She should make friends with PrivateSkoolGirl or whatever her name was. They were on the same wavelength I think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toffee)
    Thats what I was thinking about saying but I couldn't think of putting it over without being very blunt.
    Subtlety is usually wasted on this particular person, so it's best to be blunt.

ReputationRep:
    well since i have been on this forum all ive had of some people is complete ignorance , i dont come on here to take crap of people. i come on here to talk and have a laugh!but if you want to be horrible to me then fine! and so what if i want to be called crzysxycool ive also got one called Han* for when i wanted a change but it said i was a new member and ive tried for ages to get "exalted member" i know its not much but i dont come on here that much!

ReputationRep:
    but if you want to be horrible to me then fine!
    OK.

ReputationRep:
    that just proves how immature you are!

ReputationRep:
    well since i have been on this forum all ive had of some people is complete ignorance , i dont come on here to take crap of people. i come on here to talk and have a laugh!but if you want to be horrible to me then fine! and so what if i want to be called crzysxycool ive also got one called Han* for when i wanted a change but it said i was a new member and ive tried for ages to get "exalted member" i know its not much but i dont come on here that much!
    I wasn't referring to your post count or saying 'Look, I'm cool, I've got 600 posts when you've only got 300'. I was just correcting you thats all.

ReputationRep:
    OK.
    Lol

ReputationRep:
    calm down some people dont wanna be horrible to you

ReputationRep:
    Call me immature, then, because if that's what I need to be to demean you, then I am in all possible magnitude.

ReputationRep:
    look, chill, some people (i name no names) simply want to get a rise out of you so be mature and don't give them one.

ReputationRep:
    that was meant to be a reply to mr.white sorry!x i have always always tried to be nice in my posts if you look!yes there might be a few where i get angry at what people say but i have never really offended someone have i?unlike some people? the very first post i ever sent on this forum had something like "hiya, how are you?" being really nice and introducing myself onto the forum i put a few"xx's" on the end of my message and someone called me a bimbo!

ReputationRep:
    Call me immature, then, because if that's what I need to be to demean you, then I am in all possible magnitude.
    give up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serendipity)
    look, chill, some people (i name no names) simply want to get a rise out of you so be mature and don't give them one.
    That is such a load of crap. She is saying stuff that I didn't even say. All I said was 'Oh your name is cool' and she attacked me! I'm innocent.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serendipity)
    yes i was just about to do that anyway!cheers for the advice!x

ReputationRep:
    That is such a load of crap. She is saying stuff that I didn't even say. All I said was 'Oh your name is cool' and she attacked me! I'm innocent.
    you calm down to!!

ReputationRep:
    and later stated"sarcasm" ???then i just said that it was a tribute in an angry manner because you were so rude and all my life ive had to deal with people trying to put me down and i dont take it a anymore!

ReputationRep:
    Seems to me that you bring on alot of that 'crap' yourself. It's a forum not everyone is going to agree w/ what you have to say and there will always be someone that is offended by it. I have seen you pick fights in the past weeks w/ other members just because they did not agree w/ you, hell you even came in w/ a bang and called us all c*nts. And you probably respond the same to this post but I dont care.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.