Turn on thread page Beta

Business studies vs Business Management at Cass?? watch

ReputationRep:
    I am in a big delima basically because i don't know the differences in the courses of Business studies and Management, is there anyone to help me figure it out? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    im not entirely sure but i believe business studies covers all aspects of the business world whereas management is more aimed at people who wish to become managers in there career and focuses specifically on certain areas such as human resources or logisitics..personally i would go for management

ReputationRep:
    If you look closely, there's a difference in teaching. Buusiness Management is more group work and projects, whereas the emphasis for business studies seems to be more on tutorials.

Read these closely:
    http://www.city.ac.uk/ugrad/business/business.html (studies)
    http://www.city.ac.uk/ugrad/business/systems.html (management)

Management also requires GCSE grade B in English language, which business studies does not.

Personally, I chose business studies because the topics that could be studied interested me more.

Your best bet is to go to an open day. They're really helpful!

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: July 11, 2005

University open days

• Heriot-Watt University
    School of Textiles and Design Undergraduate
    Fri, 16 Nov '18
  • University of Roehampton
    All departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.