Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey all, got an RAF aptitude test monday. It says on the letter ive got to where smart casual clothing. Can you give me an example of this? Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    I'd say smart trousers (definately not jeans or the like) and a shirt. If in doubt, it's better to be too smart than too casual.

Good Luck

ReputationRep:
    Smart casual usually means not full suit and tie, but on the other hand, not jeans and a T-shirt either. Wear some black pants and a shirt or something, and shoes, not trainers. Hope you do well in the tests, good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for help, i myself hope i do well.

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure you'll be fine, from what I've heard they're not hard, so I doubt there's nothing for you to worry about. Good luck anyway!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Silly Wench)
    I'm sure you'll be fine, from what I've heard they're not hard, so I doubt there's nothing for you to worry about. Good luck anyway!
    Ha ha, well I suppose it depends who you ask mate. Some people will find them very hard, others will find them okay or easy, that is the point in the tests.

'so I doubt there's nothing for you to worry about', sorry I am being so picky but this sentence means that there will be something to worry about.

Good luck anyway mate, let us know how it goes.

ReputationRep:
    what test is it? the officers and aircrew test?

ReputationRep:
    any one help me with information about the raf please

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hayley05)
    err.... read through the thousands of posts in the RAF threads? Look through the FAQ site that Blackhawk spent hours of her time creating?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hayley05)
    Yes we can help you but you need to be more specific so we can help you.

What do you want to know about the RAF, do you want a career? How much do you know already? Have you read some of the information threads in the forum, as puk said, namely the FAQ's and Officer/Pilot thread.

If you have something you would like to add then feel free, but please be more specific, we can't help you without knowing where you at...

Nice to have you join us, Cal.

ReputationRep:
    Hey all, got an RAF aptitude test monday.
    hey! Im going down to Cranwell sunday. I'll probably see you there! I applied last eyar and got knoecked back, but the aptitude tests aint that bad at all. It's the interveiw thats the scary part.

Best of luck.

Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?
Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to the armed forcesGuide to the Royal Air ForceA job in the Army

Featured recruiter profiles:

Army logo

The Army is recruiting now

"With hundreds of roles available, there’s more than one way to be the best."

Quick Link:

Unanswered Armed Forces Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.