Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I noticed the other day that one testicle was red and was a bit rough on the outside skin of it. Also at the back of this testicle was a bit of a bulge different from the other testicle. So i went to the doctors. He examined them and said its excema. I do suffer from this so he gave me some cream. But this does not explain the bulge at the back. When i squeeze the testicle pouch I can see a bit of a lump and my testicle. Doctor says the testicles look normal. Is this normal? For one to be bigger at the back than the other? Should I get a second opinion?

ReputationRep:
    I had to have mine examined when I got a lump where the 'piping' joins with it - apparently it was cist associated with general growth of the testicle.

ReputationRep:
    If you are worried either go back and echo your concerns to your doctor or visit another doctor if possible and explain your concerns - in the meantime keep using the excema treatment and hopefully it'll soon be gone

ReputationRep:
    It feels as if the skin is thicker on one of the testicles bit unsure if its an actual lump. Any other guys got thicker skin on one side under their testicles? And one hang lower than the other?

ReputationRep:
    i had something similar about a year ago. i went to the doctor and by strange chance my doctor was a lady! wasn't even my usual one anyway she said that one of my testicles is just a bit bigger (you can't tell unless you feel around though)

always get things checked out though.

ReputationRep:
    it could be hormonal. who knows. if it does not go away, go to another doctor, as it could be serious. these things are not worth taking chances over.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by riccardo)
    I had to have mine examined when I got a lump where the 'piping' joins with it - apparently it was cist associated with general growth of the testicle.
    Was the lump big and did the doctor do anything, or did he/she just say it wasn't anything to worry about?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 9, 2005

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.