Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    :thrasher:

Introducing....The Darwin Theory . Alternative rock band from Sheffield/South Yorkshire who are taking the area by storm...so therefore you must check them out! They were winners of last year's local Battle of the Bands and are currently recording their debut album "A Leap Of Faith" (avalible on HovaBomb records later this year. Early 2005 the first EP (featuring Cut and Bleed, Underneath My Skin, So Long and Scars, recorded at Mansfields Bandwagon studio at the end of July 2004. ) was recently reviewed in Metal Hammer magazine and was given 7/10 along with some very positive comments. One of the most professional and promising local bands around my local area!! (i should know i've seen them enough times).

The Darwin Theory

The Darwin Theory-MySpace

****You Heard Of Them Here First****
    Attached Images

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.