Turn on thread page Beta

Santa's got the sack watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    For varius family reasons I have a horrible feeling this christmas is going to be very much like the Pogue's fairy tail of new york.

Why does this have to happen to me every year? I've lost count what a normal christmas is. Is a lot story but my dads an alcoholic and its good.

It normally dosn't bother me but a lot of things have improved so much in my life lately so I thought I would have a proper christmas for once.

Don't you get me wrong we have all the christmas trees, lights outside the house and plenty of presents. But it is never a happy event.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    For varius family reasons I have a horrible feeling this christmas is going to be very much like the Pogue's fairy tail of new york.

Why does this have to happen to me every year? I've lost count what a normal christmas is. Is a lot story but my dads an alcoholic and its good.

It normally dosn't bother me but a lot of things have improved so much in my life lately so I thought I would have a proper christmas for once.

Don't you get me wrong we have all the christmas trees, lights outside the house and plenty of presents. But it is never a happy event.
    smile and things will be sweet. You'll get thru it. you have us for support

ReputationRep:
    Aww thanks. I should be used to it by now and I suppose a lot of people don't have nice christmases. I just feel guilty about going out drinking when I know how bad drink can be.

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.