The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I know little about her, but if she's a racist bigot then she's a tit and not worth anyone's time.
I just read her website, and it has a section called 'reading for right-wingers'. So i've voted against.
Reply 3
Its not that she's a right winger - its that shes incredibly arrogant and attacks others who disagree with her for "treason" and the like. Shes a demagogue and an idealogue... she detracts from proper debate and is something akin to a circus clown - entertainment not logic.
Reply 4
"We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity. We weren't punctilious about locating and punishing only Hitler and his top officers. We carpet-bombed German cities; we killed civilians. That's war. And this is war."

"The ethic of conservation is the explicit abnegation of man's dominion over the Earth. The lower species are here for our use. God said so: Go forth, be fruitful, multiply, and rape the planet -- it's yours. That's our job: drilling, mining and stripping. Sweaters are the anti-Biblical view. Big gas-guzzling cars with phones and CD players and wet bars -- that's the Biblical view."

"I have to say I'm all for public flogging. One type of criminal that a public humiliation might work particularly well with are the juvenile delinquents, a lot of whom consider it a badge of honor to be sent to juvenile detention. And it might not be such a cool thing in the 'hood to be flogged publicly."

"Conservatives have a problem with women. For that matter, all men do."

"Women like Pamela Harriman and Patricia Duff are basically Anna Nicole Smith from the waist down. Let's just call it for what it is. They're *****s."

"I think [women] should be armed but should not vote ... women have no capacity to understand how money is earned. They have a lot of ideas on how to spend it ... it's always more money on education, more money on child care, more money on day care."

"It would be a much better country if women did not vote. That is simply a fact. In fact, in every presidential election since 1950 - except Goldwater in '64 - the Republican would have won, if only the men had voted."

"My only regret with Timothy McVeigh is he did not go to the New York Times building."

She is a disgrace.
Reply 5
who?
Utter bell.
a bit like an extreme version of michael moore (but with smaller tits)
Reply 8
She is very entertaining, refreshing (well until you've read dozens of columns of the same old ranting, then I get bored admittedly), and just sexy. You know it.
Reply 9
a bit like an extreme version of michael moore
But in a very different direction.

Another one of her quotes is

'Not all muslims are terrorists, but all terrorists are muslims.'
Northumbrian

Stupid bitch. :rolleyes:
Reply 11
She's horrible. She's like a right wing Michael Moore, only interested in insults and point scoring.
Sophistress

"The ethic of conservation is the explicit abnegation of man's dominion over the Earth. The lower species are here for our use. God said so: Go forth, be fruitful, multiply, and rape the planet -- it's yours. That's our job: drilling, mining and stripping. Sweaters are the anti-Biblical view. Big gas-guzzling cars with phones and CD players and wet bars -- that's the Biblical view."

You know, I really can't even tell here whether she's encouragin planetary rape because it's what God wants, or bashing religion because it encourages plantetary rape. Whichever side she's taking there, she's an extremist idiot.
Ferret_messiah
You know, I really can't even tell here whether she's encouragin planetary rape because it's what God wants, or bashing religion because it encourages plantetary rape. Whichever side she's taking there, she's an extremist idiot.

The former.
Nothing. If she wasn't a better than plain blonde, we wouldn't know her.
Reply 15
Northumbrian

Perhaps she needs to be locked in a cell with Mr Mcvey?
Reply 16
She's horrible. She's like a right wing Michael Moore, only interested in insults and point scoring
Except MM isn't nearly so extreme and is quite cuddly! :wink:
Reply 17
Perhaps she needs to be locked in a cell with Mr Mcvey?
Or visit Sri Lanka and go on a Tiger martyrdom mission.
Reply 18
Northumbrian
Or visit Sri Lanka and go on a Tiger martyrdom mission.

Though I have to say - unpopular as it sounds -

the MAJORITY of terrorist attacks worldwide are by muslims ...

unless someone can set me straight.
Reply 19
There was a BBC prgramme a couple of years ago about suicide bombing. I clearly recall it saying that 2/3 suicide bombings are carried out by the Tamil Tigers.

Latest

Trending

Trending