Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    She is speaking to an American audience, national seperatist groups are not international terrorist organisations.
    But she said 'terrorists.' Not 'international terrorists.'

ReputationRep:
    she's a regular on the Fox News Channel, surprise surprise....what i found shocking though, is that she actually dated Bill Maher

ReputationRep:
    Pfft.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sophistress)
    Stupid *****. :rolleyes:
    Indeed. Can't imagine why anyone would side with her and/or could bear reading her irrational and defamatory writings without feeling sick! It definitely takes a person of strikingly similar mentality and political persuasion in my view and looking at the poll results of those who have voted, why am I not surprised?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sophistress)
    Stupid *****. :rolleyes:
    Well in the sense that she graduated with honors from an Ivy League university, no she isnt.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bola de Mierda)
    she's a regular on the Fox News Channel, surprise surprise....
    as well as appearing on CNN and NBC.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vienna)
    Well in the sense that she graduated with honors from an Ivy League university, no she isnt.
    Nick Griffin graduated for Cambridge...doesnt mean much does it..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexdel)
    Nick Griffin graduated for Cambridge...doesnt mean much does it..
    It means that they arent stupid.

ReputationRep:
    It means that they arent stupid.
    It means even if you go to the best universities sometimes the racist and the xenophobic attributes come through...one day we will witness someone's elses true colours show..*cough*

ReputationRep:
    Didn't George W. Bush went to Yale (an Ivy) with a mere average SAT score? You hardly need to check out http://www.dubyaspeak.com/ to know about his infamous 'words of wisdom'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vivado)
    Didn't George W. Bush went to Yale (an Ivy) with a mere average SAT score? You hardly need to check out http://www.dubyaspeak.com/ to know about his infamous 'words of wisdom'.
    lol good point..

ReputationRep:
    While im a firm believer in oratory skills, the fact that an individual has difficulties in public address when faced with the world as an audience, cannot be taken as sufficient representation of their intelligence, unless of course all Autistic children are dumb?

ReputationRep:
    While im a firm believer in oratory skills, the fact that an individual has difficulties in public address when faced with the world as an audience, cannot be taken as sufficient representation of their intelligence, unless of course all Autistic children are dumb?
    Someone who didn't know where Germany is on the map doesn't strike particularly intelligent to me. He may have gone to Yale, but so what. Going to a good university doesn't automatically turn you into an intellectual.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zaf1986)
    Someone who didn't know where Germany is on the map doesn't strike particularly intelligent to me. He may have gone to Yale, but so what. Going to a good university doesn't automatically turn you into an intellectual.
    Im not claiming it does, Im claiming that a glance at Ann Coulter's career and academic background should tell anyone that she isnt stupid.

as well as appearing on CNN and NBC.
    And CNBC and MSNBC.

Anyway, you know the liberals on this thread have run out of petrol when they refer to people like Ann Coulter as "stupid irrational and defamatory"

ReputationRep:
    You think an SAT score of 1206 is average? Using the old-style scoring methods, that puts him in about the 97th percentile, which would project to an IQ of around 130.

ReputationRep:
    Anne Coulter is a cartoon character. She says outrageous things like "we have to nuke Islam" and "the only good liberal is a dead liberal." (Not actual quotes, just my impression.) She's hot though. I'd like to boff her.

ReputationRep:
    Ah, but I never said that an individual's public speaking skill (obviously the basic requirement for being a persuasive politician for that matter due to the nature of the job) is reflective of anyone's intelligence. So get that straight in your brain. In other words, in the teminology of mathematical logic for conditional claims, it is clear I did not say that public speaking skill is a necessary condition for intelligence. However, from my experience, I think it can be statistically observed to be true that public speaking skill is a sufficient condition for intelligence. Although not all autistic children are - as you so compassionately put it - 'dumb', that obviously doesn't mean that an individual is necessarily intelligent or even just average either despite of his/her apparent incompetency in public speaking or even basic kindergarten English grammar that any 5-year-old kid brought up in a native English-speaking environment would be capable of interestingly enough.

ReputationRep:
    She's from Conneticut.Nuff said.

ReputationRep:
    People should be judged on their behaviour and the statements that they make. Ann Coulter has consistently proved herself to be dishonest and bigoted. These are some of her quotes:

On September 11th:
    'We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity.'

Racism:
    'but they can also be checked with the home country in case of any suspicious-looking swarthy males'
    'Congress could pass a law tomorrow requiring that all aliens (legal) from Arabic countries leave'

On Women: (the only thing I agree with her on )
    'I think [women] should be armed but should not vote ... women have no capacity to understand how money is earned.'
    'It would be a much better country if women did not vote. That is simply a fact.'

On Environment:
    'The ethic of conservation is the explicit abnegation of man's dominion over the Earth. The lower species are here for our use. God said so: Go forth, be fruitful, multiply, and rape the planet -- it's yours. That's our job: drilling, mining and stripping. Sweaters are the anti-Biblical view. Big gas-guzzling cars with phones and CD players and wet bars -- that's the Biblical view'

I don't even need to bother trying to prove that she is mindless as she has done that very well herself. None of the people who voted that they liked Coulter have justified why except for her 'oratory skills' (which in my opinion consist of speaking over people while making things up on the spot). She is clearly an attention seeker who is looking to stir up as much controversy as possible. Fortunatly, most people are intelligent enough to see past her ranting and abuse and realise what a mindless bigot she really is.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.