Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Northumbrian)
    Except MM isn't nearly so extreme and is quite cuddly! :wink:
    Anne can be cuddly.

http://www.anncoulter.org/photos/ann_dead.jpg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Northumbrian)
    There was a BBC prgramme a couple of years ago about suicide bombing. I clearly recall it saying that 2/3 suicide bombings are carried out by the Tamil Tigers.
    I would be VERY VERY VERY interested to see a link for that.

Im not calling you a liar - I just find it hard to accept that...

ReputationRep:
    Never heard of her, but I might read up a bit later.

If she's a good speaker who could potentially outshout or outwit Galloway, I doubt he'd go on air with her any way; he has quite a reputation for backing down after hearing names like Liddle, Hitchens and Littlejohn, wouldn't be "constructive" he says; doesn't mind eating little, inexperienced MPs and activists unused to confrontation for breakfast, though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JonD)
    Never heard of her, but I might read up a bit later.

If she's a good speaker who could potentially outshout or outwit Galloway, I doubt he'd go on air with her any way; he has quite a reputation for backing down after hearing names like Liddle, Hitchens and Littlejohn, wouldn't be "constructive" he says; doesn't mind eating little, inexperienced MPs and activists unused to confrontation for breakfast, though.
    Anne Coulter and Galloway standing next to each other...

Piano falls from 10 story building.

Squish.

Wow ... i think I just had an orgasm... two egotistical narcissistic demagogues in one blow. Excellent.

ReputationRep:
    she's a demagogue moron.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lawz-)
    Anne Coulter and Galloway standing next to each other...

Piano falls from 10 story building.

Squish.

Wow ... i think I just had an orgasm... two egotistical narcissistic demagogues in one blow. Excellent.
    Too true. On a side note: I find myself agreeing with a hell of a lot of what you say.. then I see that torch by the side of your name.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sophistress)
    "We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity. We weren't punctilious about locating and punishing only Hitler and his top officers. We carpet-bombed German cities; we killed civilians. That's war. And this is war."

"The ethic of conservation is the explicit abnegation of man's dominion over the Earth. The lower species are here for our use. God said so: Go forth, be fruitful, multiply, and rape the planet -- it's yours. That's our job: drilling, mining and stripping. Sweaters are the anti-Biblical view. Big gas-guzzling cars with phones and CD players and wet bars -- that's the Biblical view."

"I have to say I'm all for public flogging. One type of criminal that a public humiliation might work particularly well with are the juvenile delinquents, a lot of whom consider it a badge of honor to be sent to juvenile detention. And it might not be such a cool thing in the 'hood to be flogged publicly."

"Conservatives have a problem with women. For that matter, all men do."

"Women like Pamela Harriman and Patricia Duff are basically Anna Nicole Smith from the waist down. Let's just call it for what it is. They're *****s."

"I think [women] should be armed but should not vote ... women have no capacity to understand how money is earned. They have a lot of ideas on how to spend it ... it's always more money on education, more money on child care, more money on day care."

"It would be a much better country if women did not vote. That is simply a fact. In fact, in every presidential election since 1950 - except Goldwater in '64 - the Republican would have won, if only the men had voted."

"My only regret with Timothy McVeigh is he did not go to the New York Times building."
    I'd never heard of her before, but this is unbelievable. :mad:

I happen to like Ann Coulter, she's intellegent, witty, and tells it like she sees it, with attached embellishments......which seem to piss people off.
    After Lowry (national review) let her go, Horowitz picked her up, not sure if she's still with him, but she does well on her own.
    Most of Coulter's stuff is said "tongue in cheek", albeit fundamentally true. For those who can't sort out the wheat from the chaff probably hate her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Douglas)
    For those who can't sort out the wheat from the chaff probably hate her.
    Or maybe those who can't stand obnoxious demagoguery.

(Original post by Tonight Matthew)
    Or maybe those who can't stand obnoxious demagoguery.
    When you listen to Coulter, pretend you're listening to an ethnic joke. The fundamentals are there, just exaggerated a bit.

ReputationRep:
    I think Anne Coulter had a point. Now she said in years to come the 'ethnic origin' would out number the whites. It does. I'm not being racist and I know you'l argue with my but it needs to be heard. Years ago before ethnics origins came to the UK there was less trouble. A pattern - yes. IMO whatever 'type' it responsible for the bombings should be deported. For example is muslims were responsible, ALL muslims should be deported, no matter what. This county is a total walkover. We need to take hold of all the immigrants and sort them out. It's not their country nor never will be. They use our services such as education, health care, as the rest, then if questioned they play the racist card. It needs to be stopped.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Straight Talker)
    I think Anne Coulter had a point. Now she said in years to come the 'ethnic origin' would out number the whites. It does. I'm not being racist and I know you'l argue with my but it needs to be heard. Years ago before ethnics origins came to the UK there was less trouble. A pattern - yes. IMO whatever 'type' it responsible for the bombings should be deported. For example is muslims were responsible, ALL muslims should be deported, no matter what. This county is a total walkover. We need to take hold of all the immigrants and sort them out. It's not their country nor never will be. They use our services such as education, health care, as the rest, then if questioned they play the racist card. It needs to be stopped.
    Change your username from 'Straight Talker' to 'Bullsh*t Talker'. Disgusting generalisations.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tonight Matthew)
    Change your username from 'Straight Talker' to 'Bullsh*t Talker'. Disgusting generalisations.
    This will be coming from a non-british...ie a foreigner

Mark my words

ReputationRep:
    Now she said in years to come the 'ethnic origin' would out number the whites.
    Relax. It won't happen for at least 100 years. And even then it would probably be 50-50.

For example is muslims were responsible, ALL muslims should be deported, no matter what.
    In case you didn't realise "muslims" is not a country, that they can be deported to. There are plenty of "muslims" who are British, born in Britain. Where do you suggest we send them to?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zaf1986)
    Relax. It won't happen for at least 100 years. And even then it would probably be 50-50.

In case you didn't realise "muslims" is not a country, that they can be deported to. There are plenty of "muslims" who are British, born in Britain. Where do you suggest we send them to?
    British born muslim are just muslims who were lucky enough to get parents who came to this country and take carppy jobs for a few years. Nothing special. But their parents should be deported, and hopefully they will follow, if not then so what?! A few muslims won't make a bad difference.

Oh and thank you to everyone neg repping hope it makes you feel really big you wimp users who neg repped ANONYMOUSLY...Absoultely pathetic, can dish it out but can't take it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lawz-)
    Though I have to say - unpopular as it sounds -

the MAJORITY of terrorist attacks worldwide are by muslims ...

unless someone can set me straight.
    I didnt know terrorist attacks are those only carried out against the western world..plenty of examples in africa and asia..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Straight Talker)
    British born muslim are just muslims who were lucky enough to get parents who came to this country and take carppy jobs for a few years. Nothing special. But their parents should be deported, and hopefully they will follow, if not then so what?! A few muslims won't make a bad difference.

Oh and thank you to everyone neg repping hope it makes you feel really big you wimp users who neg repped ANONYMOUSLY...Absoultely pathetic, can dish it out but can't take it!
    Out of curiosity, do you actually know anyone who is of ethnic origin?

(Original post by Alexdel)
    Now you care about the suffering of the world? Dont talk rubbish, take your bnp flag and go down to London lets see the response you get by people, whether they are white, black, brown, blue, purple...
    purple?
    lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pradster)
    Out of curiosity, do you actually know anyone who is of ethnic origin?
    Before I answer let me ask you a question, name me a powerful British leader who is of ethnic origin?

No? Well my point exactly. The government will put up with them as if they speak how they truthfully feel (like I do) it will cause an uproar with people like you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jamie)
    purple?
    lol
    Aliens? They are purple apparently..

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.