Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tonight Matthew)
    Change your username from 'Straight Talker' to 'Bullsh*t Talker'. Disgusting generalisations.
    (Original post by Straight Talker)
    This will be coming from a non-british...ie a foreigner

Mark my words
    And we have no reply.

Point proven.

ReputationRep:
    Before I answer let me ask you a question, name me a powerful British leader who is of ethnic origin?

No? Well my point exactly. The government will put up with them as if they speak how they truthfully feel (like I do) it will cause an uproar with people like you.
    I asked you an incredibly simple question, and you still failed to even come close to answering it..

Figures.. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    And we have no reply.

Point proven.
    What's wrong with being a foreigner..? :rolleyes:

gawd knows. some of the most patriotic people ive met are immigrants. admittedly elderly immigrants lol.
    (1950s sort of era)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jamie)
    gawd knows. some of the most patriotic people ive met are immigrants. admittedly elderly immigrants lol.
    (1950s sort of era)
    Exactly - they came here during the 50s/60s and worked damn hard to make a living and create a better future for their own children. They love this country. Simple as.

ReputationRep:
    And we have no reply.

Point proven.
    Not sure where you're from, but in the UK it's pretty late. He's probably gone to sleep - the "Offline" tag next to his username certainly indicates he's no longer on the site. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I actually pity people like 'straight' talker...The amount of time they spend on reading certain newspaper stories and surfing the extreme websites is immense and detracts them from actually knowing the true modern Britain.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pradster)
    I asked you an incredibly simple question, and you still failed to even come close to answering it..

Figures.. :rolleyes:

OK seeing as you're being petty and feel unable to answer my question before I answer yours, ok I'll answer your question of whether I know anybody of ethnic origin. The short answer is yes.

However, the ethnic origins I know are at uni in england cos theres is crap so they use ours. Their rich parents pay more money so they think they own the place. When they score badly in assignments they play the racist card. When they fall out with people they play the racist card. When they don't get their own way they play the racist card. See a pattern forming? They make no attempt to interact with British people and when they do they behave superior and if questioned about this guess what? They play the racist card.

They go round out country in their ridiculous outfits. They've never heard of the saying 'When in Rome...' oh thats right this doesnt apply to them, thats right cos they're of ethnic origin. This means there excluded from anything important apart from claiming out taxes.

So yes in answer to your question I do know people of ethnic origin.

Now answer my question or can't you?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexdel)
    I actually pity people like 'straight' talker...The amount of time they spend on reading certain newspaper stories and surfing the extreme websites is immense and detracts them from actually knowing the true modern Britain.
    Ooooh tough words :rolleyes:

I do know 'Modern Britain' and it STINKS. Full of people who quite blatantly aren't British!

ReputationRep:
    OK seeing as you're being petty and feel unable to answer my question before I answer yours, ok I'll answer your question of whether I know anybody of ethnic origin. The short answer is yes.

However, the ethnic origins I know are at uni in england cos theres is crap so they use ours. Their rich parents pay more money so they think they own the place. When they score badly in assignments they play the racist card. When they fall out with people they play the racist card. When they don't get their own way they play the racist card. See a pattern forming? They make no attempt to interact with British people and when they do they behave superior and if questioned about this guess what? They play the racist card.

They go round out country in their ridiculous outfits. They've never heard of the saying 'When in Rome...' oh thats right this doesnt apply to them, thats right cos they're of ethnic origin. This means there excluded from anything important apart from claiming out taxes.

So yes in answer to your question I do know people of ethnic origin.

Now answer my question or can't you?!
    Haha - There's a general rule that that when a person asks you a question, you answer them first before asking your own.. :rolleyes:

"When in Rome..", huh? Someone should probably tell that to the Rich British Ex-Pats in Spain and Portugal who have pretty much turned areas into a "Little Britain". Personally, I don't mind it.. but you obviously would be distraught at the very idea that the Spanish and Portugese people are having to put up with this atrocity. :rolleyes:

Seeing as Ethnicity in Britain has only been going for a few generations - and the majority of British is of "white" origin anyways, you don't get that many ethnic people in prominent "leader" positions. And why should you? Many ethnic background people hold respectable jobs - doctors, dentists, accountants, lawyers (although it's debatable exactly how respactable that is.. ), architects, journalists, politicians, etc.. the list goes on.. Ethnic minorities are found in every sector of employment.. it'll only be a matter of time before they rise through the ranks.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.reandev.com/taliban/

She's hot though!

ReputationRep:
    Haha - There's a general rule that that when a person asks you a question, you answer them first before asking your own.. :rolleyes:

"When in Rome..", huh? Someone should probably tell that to the Rich British Ex-Pats in Spain and Portugal who have pretty much turned areas into a "Little Britain". Personally, I don't mind it.. but you obviously would be distraught at the very idea that the Spanish and Portugese people are having to put up with this atrocity. :rolleyes:

Seeing as Ethnicity in Britain has only been going for a few generations - and the majority of British is of "white" origin anyways, you don't get that many ethnic people in prominent "leader" positions. And why should you? Many ethnic background people hold respectable jobs - doctors, dentists, accountants, lawyers (although it's debatable exactly how respactable that is.. ), architects, journalists, politicians, etc.. the list goes on.. Ethnic minorities are found in every sector of employment.. it'll only be a matter of time before they rise through the ranks.
    Yep rise in their ranks and take over this country.

People who are of ethnic origin only hold down good jobs cos their parents blagged their way into the country and took on the crappy jobs that no respectful brits wanted then worked their way up so that they could afford to bring MORE of their family over until they took over, and then they would force their kids to do well at school then eventually take the good jobs off the british.

As for the fact that there are not ethnic origin leaders in britain im glad as they'd only bring even more immigrants over to take over and the whites would be left to suffer.

ReputationRep:
    Yep rise in their ranks and take over this country.

People who are of ethnic origin only hold down good jobs cos their parents blagged their way into the country and took on the crappy jobs that no respectful brits wanted then worked their way up so that they could afford to bring MORE of their family over until they took over, and then they would force their kids to do well at school then eventually take the good jobs off the british.

As for the fact that there are not ethnic origin leaders in britain im glad as they'd only bring even more immigrants over to take over and the whites would be left to suffer.
    Yes - Whites are suffering so much.. :rolleyes:

For some reason I think the majority of "whites" would disagree with you, but never mind..

And so what if the British are taking the "good jobs"? They've worked hard, and contributed to society and deserve the rewards. Same with any other civilisation - you work hard, you reap the rewards.

ReputationRep:
    Yes - Whites are suffering so much.. :rolleyes:

For some reason I think the majority of "whites" would disagree with you, but never mind..

And so what if the British are taking the "good jobs"? They've worked hard, and contributed to society and deserve the rewards. Same with any other civilisation - you work hard, you reap the rewards.
    I take it you mean 'so what if the foreigners are taking the "good jobs"? fool?

well many reasons, main one being you can't understand a word they say. absolutely no communication skills. if you complain...RACIST CARD yet again makes an appearance.

This government are way too soft.

ReputationRep:

They've worked hard, and contributed to society and deserve the rewards. Same with any other civilisation - you work hard, you reap the rewards.
    Oh yes, but its NOT their society to contribute to in the first place. Why not contribute to their OWN?! Answer me that? Oh yeah, you CAN'T!

ReputationRep:
    This is funny, its like a mixture of all idiotic tabloid expression put into a brain that cannot process them...what do we get? This moron...
    And...what is your ethnicity?

ReputationRep:
    And...what is your ethnicity?
    What exactly has that got to do with you being a moron? Whatever colour, class or hairstyle I have it will not change the fact that you remain a gibbering half-wit.

ReputationRep:
    What exactly has that got to do with you being a moron? Whatever colour, class or hairstyle I have it will not change the fact that you remain a gibbering half-wit.
    Cannot give a straight answer?

Obviously one of those of 'ethnic origin'

I rest my case completely

ReputationRep:
    Oh yes, but its NOT their society to contribute to in the first place. Why not contribute to their OWN?! Answer me that? Oh yeah, you CAN'T!
    I weep :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SJ No.18)
    I weep :confused:
    Yes me too, at what this counrty is coming to

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.