Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Would anyone walk through town dressed top to bottom in burberry, accompanied by a multitude of thick heavy gold chains and a can of stella in your hand?

ReputationRep:
    Where I live you'd fit right in :\ .

(Original post by Markus)
    Would anyone walk through town dressed top to bottom in burberry, accompanied by a multitude of thick heavy gold chains and a can of stella in your hand?
    id rather be dead.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SsEe)
    Where I live you'd fit right in :\ .

:rofl: definately! but, a dare is a dare! lol, go for it! he he he, i could record ya!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MorbidAngel)
    id rather be dead.
    Same here...

ReputationRep:
    Yeh id do it..... You never know if ya lucky u might pull wayne rooney...!
    Gonna go and vomit a little bit on that thought!

(Original post by Brown Eyed Girl)
    Same here...
    and even if i did do it, someone would probably kill me anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saiyamana)
    :rofl: definately! but, a dare is a dare! lol, go for it! he he he, i could record ya!
    Hehe. But you'd get the recording device nicked

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MorbidAngel)
    and even if i did do it, someone would probably kill me anyway.
    Hehe true! All to true... if no one id try i would be worried.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saiyamana)
    If you recorded it some websites would pay to have a video like that, and more for peoples reactions when you walked down the street

:rofl: and for the females the dare must include a burberry pram for their little chavling..

ReputationRep:
    id do it cos it would be clear it was for a dare, and not my own choice. If you're doing it post pics please

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Markus)
    If you recorded it some websites would pay to have a video like that, and more for peoples reactions when you walked down the street

:rofl: and for the females the dare must include a burberry pram for their little chavling..
    hmmmmm, they would pay eh? hmmmm

:rofl: i know a girl who would be up for a dare..... :rofl: maybe we could walk round like a chav family!

(Original post by SsEe)
    Hehe. But you'd get the recording device nicked
    True!

ReputationRep:
    looks like this thread could be used again....

(Original post by ajdabrill)
    http://blogs.guardian.co.uk/news/arc...te_change.html

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ajdabrill)
    Not in the capacity I know you intend

(Original post by blissy)
    well only spam other sites, and discuss it here. so since were discussing, can this be moved to GD?

ReputationRep:
    AJ was that you who posted about our gayness
    dip ****

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)

:eek: ill have you know i took no part in the dares actually....i was just saying i expect it will be the new hunting ground for all the bad, bad people :rolleyes:
    tutut bad bad people:nn:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GiBB)
    AJ was that you who posted about our gayness
    dip ****

no :flute:

ReputationRep:
    Nah, I don't like to conform (*glances towards 'location' at top of post*). I'm kidding. Liverpool is actually a pretty much Burberry free place. Lacoste is the chav staple over here.

By the way, is it just me, or does anybody else not get how chavs afford brands such as Lacoste and Burberry? I mean obviously some of it will be fake, and lets face it, other stuff will be stolen, but I'm not being funny, but the majority of chavs/scallies aren't exactly the most, um, wealthiest of people are they? I mean, how can they be with 18 kids and a less than enthralling job (ie. downing as many pints as they can! :p: ). I know I'm being exceedingly snobby here but what I'm trying to say is how can they afford these brands?

I'm spoilt rotten, my mother kind of hands out the cash to me, even though I'd no way class my family as 'rich' just well (enough) off. I have a penchant for designer stuff (Diesel, Ted Baker, Paul Frank, French Connection etc) but even I know that it's expensive, how can chavs afford Burberry and Lacoste?!!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.