Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm not too bad can do a few Pasta dishes nothing spectacular.

ReputationRep:
    yummmmm fooooooooooooooooooood

ReputationRep:
    I’m rather a good cook, only I’ve inherited the British tendency to boil vegetables into mush and I make seaweed fossils, I got nothing but charcoal once but somebody still tried to eat it out of courtesy!

Other than that I can cook most things but I tend to prefer traditional English stuff because if you leave no taste nobody will notice because it’s bland anyway.

ReputationRep:
    :rolleyes: i can cook stuff that is still edible afterwards... and most of the time iot isn't burnt. even did a roast dinner for my whole family on mothers day!

ReputationRep:
    i can cook good. my siblings love my pasta and tomato sauce, with cheese baked on top. im learning to cook from my mum.

ReputationRep:
    I can follow a recipe but that's about it

ReputationRep:
    i can cook :top:

ReputationRep:
    i can follow a recipe.... but when it comes to cooking without one i am screwed

ReputationRep:
    Hi friends! ME WANT COOKIES!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    I'm awful. I think the only things I can make are toast, fried eggs, microwavable meals etc! I truly am dire. Trouble is, it's not my mum's fault either, she's always encouraged me, and constantly bangs on about giving me 'domesticity lessons'. But I've always squirmed out of it. I simply can't cook! It does interest me though, and I would like to learn. I'm a fussy eater too though, so it's hard to find things that I would actually want to cook!!

ReputationRep:
    Ditto!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~CookieMonster~)
    Hi friends! ME WANT COOKIES!!!!!!!
    :ditto:

mmmmmmmm cookies!

ReputationRep:
    Ditto!
    Lol. I don't know what I'm going to do when I move out! Eek...(I'll waste away within a week because I won't be able to cook...either that or I'll become obese because of all the take-outs).

ReputationRep:
    i can cook things from recipe books...but its just cant be botheredness that makes me eat anything microwaved or potnoonled...or just dine out

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.