Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Anyone off to MK this weekend?? I'm really annoyed that the sunday support looks much better than the saturday

Anyone want to go on sunday, see sig!

Anyway, it'll be good!

ReputationRep:
    Yup I'm going MK on the 10th Can't wait! And I PMed you about the tickets!

ReputationRep:
    im goin sunday...cant wait!!

ReputationRep:
    Eveyone's off on Sunday!!

ReputationRep:
    I'm not! Saturday for me. Should be good. Not been able to get accommodation though, so we're not getting back into Birmingham until about 3am!

Have hardly listened to Don't Believe The Truth, though. Really should...

ReputationRep:
    I'm going on the Saturday, and camping out. It'll be my first 'proper' concert. I'm quite excited.

ReputationRep:
    camping out in mk?
    I'm going to saturday and i don't think the support is that bad i'm really looking forward to the secret machines and 22-20's. I would have liked to see the coral though but such is life

ReputationRep:
    I saw them on tuesday with the coral, though babyshambles didn't turn up!

ReputationRep:
    i've just got back from oasis and i can safely say i never want to go to milton keynes ever again in fact i don't want to take a train through it on the off chance that i'd get stuck there. Sorry i'm just venting my anger at how lost i got, i didn't know whether to laugh or cry when one of the locals i asked for directions told me you turn left at the roundabout (milton keynes is composed of nothing but roundabouts for those fortunate enough to have never been there). Apart from that and the massive sunburn i've got it was great the zutons filled in for babyshambles and were really really good and very funny on stage and oasis were just incredible played all the hits champagne supernova live forever wonderwall some stuff from the new album and randomly and probably my only complaint of the gig finished up with my generation.
    I had the fatest drunkest bloke i have ever seen next to me for the end though which was a pity he was being supported by his tiny mate who couldn't really cope so he'd bash into the front and eventually fell over but here's the best bit even with 5 security guards pulling and most of the disgruntled crowd pushing he couldn't get over the fence he was that fat so in the end he figured out where the ground was with a little help from his mate staggered a few steps vomited and then at last dissapeared.
    This may sound a bit moany but i did have a great time oasis were brilliant and i was so happy crackhead doherty did a no show because the zutons were really good and insulted the people at the back which was v. funny

ReputationRep:
    Really enjoyed it, though I've got a nasty sunburn and my back aches from camping out last night. The Zutons were brilliant, and the 22-20s were pretty good as well. The other two support acts were decent but nothing to get that excited about. I thought the cover of 'My Generation' was class. Probably my second favourite part of the show, behind 'Little By Little'.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.