The Student Room Group

A girl + a moustache. Does it really matter?

Poll

If a girl has a faint moustache, are you immediately put off?

A (pretty) girl with a faint moustache - is it that ugly?
e.g. Lauren Conrad
Why do people obsess over her moustache - it's not even that thick?

Does a faint moustache put you off a girl/make you judge a girl?

tache

Lauren Conrad is just an example (of a faint moustache), I'm talking about girls in general. If you see one with a LC 'tache...what do you think?

this is from a fb group btw..i didn't collect these pictures :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Yes it's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad :sadnod: I don't see how any girl could leave it like that, there's loads of things you can do to get rid of/disguise it, so why not just do it?

Oh and btw, I don't think those photos are 100% real, at least not the first one :lolwut: A girl like her, that's always getting her photo taken would never go out like that surely?
Reply 2
Sakura-Chan
Yes it's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad :sadnod: I don't see how any girl could leave it like that, there's loads of things you can do to get rid of/disguise it, so why not just do it?

Oh and btw, I don't think those photos are 100% real, at least not the first one :lolwut: A girl like her, that's always getting her photo taken would never go out like that surely?

noooo! it is! have you watched The Hills, its SOOOO noticeable. :yep:
Reply 3
Hairy face = hairy bum
Reicey_x
noooo! it is! have you watched The Hills, its SOOOO noticeable. :yep:

Only briefly when there's nothing else on :p: I can't say I really noticed, but damn, as if she'd go out like that :indiff:
Nah it doesnt matter. Might aswell grow a penis whilst your at it.
She doesn't have a noticeable moustache? You could only see it if someone pointed it out with big red arrows in those pics so if it's like that it doesn't matter. Maybe the first pic is a bit obvious but the others aren't.
Reply 7
I can hardly see it. It doesn't really look like a moustache, more like a shadow or discoulored skin. Anyway, whatever, I usually can't be bothered to it myself.
Reply 8
The two options on the poll are pretty bad - the moustache is noticeable, but in no way does she look like a man, and I still think she looks pretty.
Reply 9
Massive turnoff - I can take hairy arms, legs, even a hairy pussy. But facial hair, just :centipe:
Reply 10
It's horrible and it drives me nuts if someone has it. A professor of mine had it and the whole semester I couldn't focus on my studies because of that damn moustache, it still haunts me to this day :'(
Reply 11
Daya
I can hardly see it. It doesn't really look like a moustache, more like a shadow or discoulored skin. Anyway, whatever, I usually can't be bothered to it myself.

It looks like a 5 o'clock shadow.
Reply 12
Not gonna lie, I just hate it. Sorry!
Reply 13
enigma373
It's horrible and it drives me nuts if someone has it. A professor of mine had it and the whole semester I couldn't focus on my studies because of that damn moustache, it still haunts me to this day :'(

So someone's facial hair bothers you that much? May I ask, in the nicest way possible, what has it go to do with you? :confused: If a girl doesn't want to wax it, it's up to her, no?
Ew.

Total deal breaker. Sorreh.
Reicey_x
So someone's facial hair bothers you that much? May I ask, in the nicest way possible, what has it go to do with you? :confused: If a girl doesn't want to wax it, it's up to her, no?

Yes.

In the same way that if a man doesn't want to wash, it's up to him.

What has that got to do with you?

Yes, it's a choice, it always it, but why would that prevent you from feeling one way or another about it.
Reply 16
Reicey_x

Yes, it has everything to do with me because she's offending my eyes.
Reply 17
wax is about £3 from boots :facepalm: :beard:
Reply 18
enigma373
Yes, it has everything to do with me because she's offending my eyes.

so?
hmm. having a moustache is a big turn off for a women. but look at lauren Conrad she still looks so hot.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending