Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Is ne1 here a virgin?

ReputationRep:
    ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aaa_121uk)
    Is ne1 here a virgin?

Weird thread, but me yeah i'm happy to still be a virgin giv it another 5 yrs

ReputationRep:
    Meeee! I am! I AM!

ReputationRep:
    You are, and thats why you ask!

ReputationRep:
    I am a virgin and I am 21. But so what to be honest if I have sex one day I will have sex. I am not bothered about it. I don't have a target to loose it. I am in no rush. I am ugly? some say I am some say I am not.

ReputationRep:
    why is there a dont know category? Surely everyone knows whether they class themselves as a virgin?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    I I am ugly? some say I am some say I am not.
    "Some say you are pretty, some say you are ugly. I say you are pretty ugly"

Sorry that jk had to be said.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aaa_121uk)
    Is ne1 here a virgin?
    I'm not. I imagine quite a few people on here are though as there's a lot of young people around

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    I am a virgin and I am 21. But so what to be honest if I have sex one day I will have sex. I am not bothered about it. I don't have a target to loose it. I am in no rush. I am ugly? some say I am some say I am not.
    Nothing wrong w/ that, I held onto mine till I was 20. Really age shouldn't play into it (unless your real young) It's a matter of choice. I respect those that wait.

ReputationRep:
    true, there no point rushin it, jus because others have done it doesn't u hav 2

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    Nothing wrong w/ that, I held onto mine till I was 20.
    You just couldn't resist me could you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    You just couldn't resist me could you.
    Shush!

ReputationRep:
    does being a virgin on average indicate ugliness. also how many ppl r virgins coz they have not had opportunity (so no choice) im 1 of them so perhaps dat says somethin lol.
    on the other hand most men just want big tits

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmz)
    that is a generalisation!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmz)
    does being a virgin on average indicate ugliness. also how many ppl r virgins coz they have not had opportunity (so no choice) im 1 of them so perhaps dat says somethin lol.
    No of course not! I've seen alot of ugly sl*ts at the bar.(sorry!)
    I waited because I wanted it to be w/ the right person, god I was so naive. I think your right about the last peice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmz)
    i dont think it indicate ugliness. i think most people are scared

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    that is a generalisation!
    I agree with ollie on that one

ReputationRep:
    In theory eg. on the TV and when looking at magazines, men like women with big tits. in practise I think men prefer the average woman I read somewhere recently that men voted the perfect boob size in a girlfriend to be 34B/C which is pretty average I think.

ReputationRep:
    With me it is both fussyness and lack of oppurtunity. I had the oppurtunity to with the school **** but I was not going to lower myself. Other than that I just haven't had the oppurtunity to find any girls that would meet my standards. I go out a lot but I don't like pulling in clubs, I tend to go indie clubs with higher class of girls that should be treated with respect as well. So I don't go up to girls and it tends to be desperate ****s that just come to me.

I go to clubs to have a good time and enjoy the music and the buzz of dancing with 1000 other young people. To me pulling in clubs or the internet is a big no no. It dosn't mean that you can't meat your future g/f or b/f in a club/pub or internet but that is a totaly different matter.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.