Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4Ed)
    is sum1 gonna start a poll on cup sizes
    Oh god, I hope not, but someone probably will now!

ReputationRep:
    The reason I didn't have sex at school was because I was scared of what would happen if my parents found out. They were not really that strict but I just knew they would not like it and would cause arguments.

I had arguments with my parents especialy my mum. I don't care much more my dad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    Nothing wrong w/ that, I held onto mine till I was 20. Really age shouldn't play into it (unless your real young) It's a matter of choice. I respect those that wait.
    i agree with infinity we should respect those who wait. although i am not a virgin, i waited. i waited until i found someone that i could share something so important and meaningful. i love him very much adn i had sex with him because we are so close and we wanted to express our love for eachother, however corny that sounds. so i say good on ya to the people who wait!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by snow_white)
    i agree with infinity we should respect those who wait. although i am not a virgin, i waited. i waited until i found someone that i could share something so important and meaningful. i love him very much adn i had sex with him because we are so close and we wanted to express our love for eachother, however corny that sounds. so i say good on ya to the people who wait!!!
    Sounds like you are a very lucky person.

Its so sweet.

Lol I feel like an old romantic fool now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    Sounds like you are a very lucky person.

Its so sweet.

Lol I feel like an old romantic fool now.
    thankyou kindly, i too feel like an old romantic fool when i say things such as my previous reply, but you can't help the truth or the way you feel. but i'm sure you will be a very lucky person sometiem too. good luck to you deary. lol.

ReputationRep:
    Single life doesn't have to be dreary!!!! I know plenty of people who somehow feel like they can't function in life without a man and that's just really silly. I honestly cannot imagine anything worse than getting into another longterm relationship

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

ReputationRep:
    Aww thanks. There was a time when I used to be worried about it but I am not anymore. I go out quite a lot as well although today I just seem to be glued to this site. I am meeting new people all the time though through uni so its all good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hildabeast)
    Single life doesn't have to be dreary!!!! I know plenty of people who somehow feel like they can't function in life without a man and that's just really silly. I honestly cannot imagine anything worse than getting into another longterm relationship

Yeah thats also true. I did feel when I was teenager I am not complete without a girl friend etc but I now realise what lame crap that actually was. If I fall in love it happens naturaly not because I have targets to make.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    Yeah thats also true. I did feel when I was teenager I am not complete without a girl friend etc but I now realise what lame crap that actually was. If I fall in love it happens naturaly not because I have targets to make.
    exactly darl, you can never tell when you'll fall in love, and generally you fall in love at the wrong time such as my self did when still with a previous boyfriend and realised i truely loved my bestfriend adn then he confesses to me he's been in love with me for three years as i had with him and never realised,
    happy to say still with him today!
    you will be happy and find love, so do what you said and let nature do the rest for you. and have fun.
    snowy

ReputationRep:
    I wish I still had the V-plates. Ooh the excitement

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aaa_121uk)
    Is ne1 here a virgin?
    im only 13!!

which one should i click?

ReputationRep:
    You gotta ask it to my wife

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    im only 13!!

which one should i click?
    whicheva one is tru might help...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aaa_121uk)
    Is ne1 here a virgin?
    im not but that the way i wanted it, its k whatever u are

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hildabeast)

i'm agreeing with that...well, actually im jus anti-guy at the moment, my boyfriend jus cheated on me then wen i found out an forgave him he went an started 2 timing me -.- i now see that most guys are actually ***** and to be honest i cant see having another relationship in a long while

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lumpycustard)
    whicheva one is tru might help...
    lol, very true there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmz)
    does being a virgin on average indicate ugliness. also how many ppl r virgins coz they have not had opportunity (so no choice) im 1 of them so perhaps dat says somethin lol.
    on the other hand most men just want big tits

I wouldn't say most but i think categorisng is fair enough. Such as Rugby players - think its a fair to cop to say they're after big ones

Personally that for me would be a reason not to go with a girl if she has big breasts...euch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by astrostyx)
    i'm agreeing with that...well, actually im jus anti-guy at the moment, my boyfriend jus cheated on me then wen i found out an forgave him he went an started 2 timing me -.- i now see that most guys are actually ***** and to be honest i cant see having another relationship in a long while
    although i do sympathise with you, i think you are being a little harsh.
    i know it;s hard to believe but not all men are *****!! They just seem to out number the good ones unfortunately!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by astrostyx)
    you will learn when a lad does it once and doesnt realy have a good excuse like being so drunk he cant mind, he will do it again its a fact cus if he does it once he didnt lv u enough 2 start with

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deanimate)
    I wouldn't say most but i think categorisng is fair enough. Such as Rugby players - think its a fair to cop to say they're after big ones

Personally that for me would be a reason not to go with a girl if she has big breasts...euch
    nah, see, its unfair for a girl to say guys like girls with big breasts (altho i do slightly agree) and for u to say that rugby players do, i mean, i guess its all opinions but still....
    personally i'd hate to have big breasts, it'd make it soo hard to surf and it's just this weight on you all the time, no thank you

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.