Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by feebs)
    although i do sympathise with you, i think you are being a little harsh.
    i know it;s hard to believe but not all men are *****!! They just seem to out number the good ones unfortunately!!
    at least u aving give up on us thanx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sean)
    at least u aving give up on us thanx
    i'd never do that!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by feebs)
    although i do sympathise with you, i think you are being a little harsh.
    i know it;s hard to believe but not all men are *****!! They just seem to out number the good ones unfortunately!!
    yeah i know it is but somehow every guy around me is a ****, like all of them which i'm seriously not joking about >.<

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sean)
    you will learn when a lad does it once and doesnt realy have a good excuse like being so drunk he cant mind, he will do it again its a fact cus if he does it once he didnt lv u enough 2 start with
    yea thanks for the reminder there.....i'm still getting over it >.<

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by astrostyx)
    yea thanks for the reminder there.....i'm still getting over it >.<
    sorry hey if u need 2 be told hes not worth it hes not. if i no the lads and most are the same not all he will be crawling back on all fours begging for u 2 take him back. just mind what a sad sad ******* he realy is

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sean)
    it once and doesnt realy have a good excuse like being so drunk he cant mind,
    i wudnt even take bein drunk as an excuse! nothin is an excuse for cheatin!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by feebs)
    i'd never do that!
    thats good cus we need all the support we can get :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lumpycustard)
    well it happened me once she woke up with a love bit and didnt no were she got it she phoned and told me and she was in tears call me a fool if u like i belived her and it never happend again

accidents do happen form time to time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lumpycustard)
    bein drunk is the worst excuse...it's possible i guess but it's also the easiest and oldest excuse there is!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sean)
    sorry hey if u need 2 be told hes not worth it hes not. if i no the lads and most are the same not all he will be crawling back on all fours begging for u 2 take him back. just mind what a sad sad ******* he realy is
    lol, thanks for that one, i think i need reassuring of it at times....my friend says shes putting a restraining order on both of us cos otherwise he'll wanna get back with me and i'll take him back....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by feebs)
    bein drunk is the worst excuse...it's possible i guess but it's also the easiest and oldest excuse there is!!!
    thats cus it happens most when people are drunk ive seen it so many times and they are not always just excuses sometime they are just silly mistakes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by feebs)
    there's no excuse for cheating if it happens, it happens

ReputationRep:
    there's no excuse for cheating if it happens, it happens
    yeah but just saying it was because they were drunk is just a cop out!!

ReputationRep:
    lol, thanks for that one, i think i need reassuring of it at times....my friend says shes putting a restraining order on both of us cos otherwise he'll wanna get back with me and i'll take him back....
    no u dont what u need is a good nite out with ur mates to somewere he wont be. plus that will realy wind him up ahh an evil mind at work. just do what the heart tells u not the head

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sean)
    no u dont what u need is a good nite out with ur mates to somewere he wont be. plus that will realy wind him up ahh an evil mind at work. just do what the heart tells u not the head
    good plan!!
    but sometimes the worst thing you can do is follow your heart, it's more likely to get you in trouble than if you follow your head.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by feebs)
    good plan!!
    but sometimes the worst thing you can do is follow your heart, it's more likely to get you in trouble than if you follow your head.
    i belive that if u follow ur heart then what happens happens but ur dead right it gets me in trouble from time to time but its mainy good than bad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sean)
    i belive that if u follow ur heart then what happens happens but ur dead right it gets me in trouble from time to time but its mainy good than bad
    well your lucky then!!
    some of my worst ever mistakes are due to following my heart rather than my head....maybe it's just me eh?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by feebs)
    well your lucky then!!
    some of my worst ever mistakes are due to following my heart rather than my head....maybe it's just me eh?
    na dont be silly some times things just go wrong i said i follow my heart but u have to no what ur looking for be realistic think of ur mates that are men then look for boyfriends with the same quailtys of ur mates that u realy get on with its always worked for me with my female mates

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sean)
    na dont be silly some times things just go wrong i said i follow my heart but u have to no what ur looking for be realistic think of ur mates that are men then look for boyfriends with the same quailtys of ur mates that u realy get on with its always worked for me with my female mates
    yeh your right!!
    my boyf was one of my best mates before we started going out, and it's the best relationship i've ever had!!
    shame you couldn't of told me that few years ago, would of saved me a lot of time, energy, and hurt!!
    oh well, i suppose it's made me who i am now so it's all good!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by feebs)
    yeh your right!!
    my boyf was one of my best mates before we started going out, and it's the best relationship i've ever had!!
    shame you couldn't of told me that few years ago, would of saved me a lot of time, energy, and hurt!!
    oh well, i suppose it's made me who i am now so it's all good!
    that true and a few years ago if i had told u, u would have told me 2 wise up everybody has 2 learn there own way.

were u form anyway

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.