Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sean)
    that true and a few years ago if i had told u, u would have told me 2 wise up everybody has 2 learn there own way.

were u form anyway
    Bolton...it's near Manchester. you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by feebs)
    from tyrone in ireland. most of the people on this site are english its weired i dont think ive talked to anyone else out there who is from here.

go on the reds im a manunited fan what about u

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sean)
    from tyrone in ireland. most of the people on this site are english its weired i dont think ive talked to anyone else out there who is from here.

go on the reds im a manunited fan what about u
    please do not swear at me!!!
    actually my boyf supports the reds.
    me i'm a bolton girl born and bred therfore a Bolton fan.
    yes i know we ain't all that good (but we beat chelsea hee hee!)
    but that don't really matter to me!!
    and besides i don't have to fight to tickets all the time!!

just out of curiosity...you ever been to old trafford?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by feebs)
    please do not swear at me!!!
    actually my boyf supports the reds.
    me i'm a bolton girl born and bred therfore a Bolton fan.
    yes i know we ain't all that good (but we beat chelsea hee hee!)
    but that don't really matter to me!!
    and besides i don't have to fight to tickets all the time!!

just out of curiosity...you ever been to old trafford?
    not yet im dieing 2 get over when i was at work (a diffrent work that i at now) i had a friend that was going 2 get me champions leauge tickets for old trafford but i changed job and fell out of touch rippen. ill not pick on the little teams anyway i should be happy u did beat chelsea that was good very good. my mums a bromy but she dosnt follow the football but my cousin lives in the aston villa staiudm.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sean)
    no u dont what u need is a good nite out with ur mates to somewere he wont be. plus that will realy wind him up ahh an evil mind at work. just do what the heart tells u not the head
    i dont know what my head's saying and what my hearts saying, thats why im so confused lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sean)
    not yet im dieing 2 get over when i was at work (a diffrent work that i at now) i had a friend that was going 2 get me champions leauge tickets for old trafford but i changed job and fell out of touch rippen. ill not pick on the little teams anyway i should be happy u did beat chelsea that was good very good. my mums a bromy but she dosnt follow the football but my cousin lives in the aston villa staiudm.
    gutted!! you really gotta go!!
    i really shouldn't be sayingg this, if any of my fellow wanderes where to hear me i'd be shot!!(local rivalry thingy) but it's really good, one of my favourite grounds!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by feebs)
    oh, there is a place called bolton in england, wow, i didnt know that *sorry for the blonde moment there*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by astrostyx)
    oh, there is a place called bolton in england, wow, i didnt know that *sorry for the blonde moment there*
    indeed there is!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by feebs)
    indeed there is!!
    lol, shhh, i didnt know that, i was looking at a map of somewhere an then it sed something about bolton and i thought 'thats in america, wrong map'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by feebs)
    gutted!! you really gotta go!!
    i really shouldn't be sayingg this, if any of my fellow wanderes where to hear me i'd be shot!!(local rivalry thingy) but it's really good, one of my favourite grounds!
    ya i will go i no that but when i dont i would love to get over to watch them play liverpool the only prob is that my brother lvs pool and if they lost i would be realy gutted. local rivalry thats werid hearing that from someone who lives in england?

ReputationRep:
    lol, shhh, i didnt know that, i was looking at a map of somewhere an then it sed something about bolton and i thought 'thats in america, wrong map'
    there's probably one in America too, they like to steal our place names

ReputationRep:
    what could i say u said it for me a blond momment ps dont hate me blonds cus we lv ya realy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sean)
    what could i say u said it for me a blond momment ps dont hate me blonds cus we lv ya realy
    most blokes do don't they?

ReputationRep:
    Erm Bolton. I used to get the 22 from Chorlton into Bolton to go this cheap computer shop. That journey took over 1.5 hours! You would get to Swinton and think I am nearly there, then half an hour later you're in bloody Farnworth or somthing!.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sean)
    i'm blonde anyway lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    Erm Bolton. I used to get the 22 from Chorlton into Bolton to go this cheap computer shop. That journey took over 1.5 hours! You would get to Swinton and think I am nearly there, then half an hour later you're in bloody Farnworth or somthing!.
    it's somewhere near worcestor apparently

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by feebs)
    there's probably one in America too, they like to steal our place names
    hey do us a favour send us a private mesg so i can add u to my buddy list

ReputationRep:
    urgh Farnworth!!
    that's a nasty, nasty place!!

ReputationRep:
    ur mad in the head just to get to a computer shop that is wild and not half wise

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by feebs)
    urgh Farnworth!!
    that's a nasty, nasty place!!
    never been there, at least i dont think i have

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.