This discussion is closed.
feebs
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by sean)
that true and a few years ago if i had told u, u would have told me 2 wise up everybody has 2 learn there own way.

were u form anyway
Bolton...it's near Manchester. you?
sean
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by feebs)
from tyrone in ireland. most of the people on this site are english its weired i dont think ive talked to anyone else out there who is from here.

go on the reds im a manunited fan what about u
feebs
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by sean)
from tyrone in ireland. most of the people on this site are english its weired i dont think ive talked to anyone else out there who is from here.

go on the reds im a manunited fan what about u
please do not swear at me!!!
actually my boyf supports the reds.
me i'm a bolton girl born and bred therfore a Bolton fan.
yes i know we ain't all that good (but we beat chelsea hee hee!)
but that don't really matter to me!!
and besides i don't have to fight to tickets all the time!!

just out of curiosity...you ever been to old trafford?
sean
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by feebs)
please do not swear at me!!!
actually my boyf supports the reds.
me i'm a bolton girl born and bred therfore a Bolton fan.
yes i know we ain't all that good (but we beat chelsea hee hee!)
but that don't really matter to me!!
and besides i don't have to fight to tickets all the time!!

just out of curiosity...you ever been to old trafford?
not yet im dieing 2 get over when i was at work (a diffrent work that i at now) i had a friend that was going 2 get me champions leauge tickets for old trafford but i changed job and fell out of touch rippen. ill not pick on the little teams anyway i should be happy u did beat chelsea that was good very good. my mums a bromy but she dosnt follow the football but my cousin lives in the aston villa staiudm.
astrostyx
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by sean)
no u dont what u need is a good nite out with ur mates to somewere he wont be. plus that will realy wind him up ahh an evil mind at work. just do what the heart tells u not the head
i dont know what my head's saying and what my hearts saying, thats why im so confused lol
feebs
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by sean)
not yet im dieing 2 get over when i was at work (a diffrent work that i at now) i had a friend that was going 2 get me champions leauge tickets for old trafford but i changed job and fell out of touch rippen. ill not pick on the little teams anyway i should be happy u did beat chelsea that was good very good. my mums a bromy but she dosnt follow the football but my cousin lives in the aston villa staiudm.
gutted!! you really gotta go!!
i really shouldn't be sayingg this, if any of my fellow wanderes where to hear me i'd be shot!!(local rivalry thingy) but it's really good, one of my favourite grounds!
astrostyx
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by feebs)
oh, there is a place called bolton in england, wow, i didnt know that *sorry for the blonde moment there*
feebs
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by astrostyx)
oh, there is a place called bolton in england, wow, i didnt know that *sorry for the blonde moment there*
indeed there is!!
astrostyx
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by feebs)
indeed there is!!
lol, shhh, i didnt know that, i was looking at a map of somewhere an then it sed something about bolton and i thought 'thats in america, wrong map'
sean
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by feebs)
gutted!! you really gotta go!!
i really shouldn't be sayingg this, if any of my fellow wanderes where to hear me i'd be shot!!(local rivalry thingy) but it's really good, one of my favourite grounds!
ya i will go i no that but when i dont i would love to get over to watch them play liverpool the only prob is that my brother lvs pool and if they lost i would be realy gutted. local rivalry thats werid hearing that from someone who lives in england?
feebs
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
lol, shhh, i didnt know that, i was looking at a map of somewhere an then it sed something about bolton and i thought 'thats in america, wrong map'
there's probably one in America too, they like to steal our place names
sean
Report 16 years ago
what could i say u said it for me a blond momment ps dont hate me blonds cus we lv ya realy
feebs
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by sean)
what could i say u said it for me a blond momment ps dont hate me blonds cus we lv ya realy
most blokes do don't they?
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Erm Bolton. I used to get the 22 from Chorlton into Bolton to go this cheap computer shop. That journey took over 1.5 hours! You would get to Swinton and think I am nearly there, then half an hour later you're in bloody Farnworth or somthing!.
astrostyx
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by sean)
i'm blonde anyway lol
astrostyx
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)
Erm Bolton. I used to get the 22 from Chorlton into Bolton to go this cheap computer shop. That journey took over 1.5 hours! You would get to Swinton and think I am nearly there, then half an hour later you're in bloody Farnworth or somthing!.
it's somewhere near worcestor apparently
sean
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by feebs)
there's probably one in America too, they like to steal our place names
hey do us a favour send us a private mesg so i can add u to my buddy list
feebs
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
urgh Farnworth!!
that's a nasty, nasty place!!
sean
Report 16 years ago
ur mad in the head just to get to a computer shop that is wild and not half wise
astrostyx
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by feebs)
urgh Farnworth!!
that's a nasty, nasty place!!
never been there, at least i dont think i have
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (39)
8.19%
Confident (65)
13.66%
Indifferent (66)
13.87%
Unsure (118)
24.79%
Worried (188)
39.5%

Watched Threads