(Original post by CrzySxyCool)
    ?
    Yeah, i am, and i'm proud of it too,.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by astrostyx)
    never been there, at least i dont think i have
    you really don't want to!!
    it's just scallyville!!
    only good thing about it is it's got the hospital there!! (needs to be near all the junkies i guess!!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sean)
    hey do us a favour send us a private mesg so i can add u to my buddy list
    dunn!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by feebs)
    you really don't want to!!
    it's just scallyville!!
    only good thing about it is it's got the hospital there!! (needs to be near all the junkies i guess!!)
    i'll bear it in mind....there's alota junkies in cornwall....*random*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by astrostyx)
    i'll bear it in mind....there's alota junkies in cornwall....*random*

there is in most places i think!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by feebs)
    there is in most places i think!
    good point

ReputationRep:
    I had the pleasure of going to Little Hulton once. That was nice all the boarded up terraced houses, mades a nice change to trees and trendy bars. I know Little Hulton is in Salford but its quite near the bounderies of Bolton.

I used to have a computer business hence the reason for traveling so far.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    I had the pleasure of going to Little Hulton once. That was nice all the boarded up terraced houses, mades a nice change to trees and trendy bars. I know Little Hulton is in Salford but its quite near the bounderies of Bolton.

I used to have a computer business hence the reason for traveling so far.
    ahhh litle hulton..such a special place...

ReputationRep:
    Erm as for scallies the only place I know where you are gureented to seem them is near where my mate lives in Briscoe Lane in Newton Heath. I bet most the people there loose their virginity before they are 14. I feel sorry for all the nice people that live round there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    Erm as for scallies the only place I know where you are gureented to seem them is near where my mate lives in Briscoe Lane in Newton Heath. I bet most the people there loose their virginity before they are 14. I feel sorry for all the nice people that live round there.
    Its like that no matter where you live i guess. there are always people ready to take you down in life with them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sammy)
    Its like that no matter where you live i guess. there are always people ready to take you down in life with them.
    they should all be gather together and sent far far away...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by feebs)
    they should all be gather together and sent far far away...
    I totaly agree with you! Why let people with no respect for themselves or other people bring civilised people down?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sammy)
    I totaly agree with you! Why let people with no respect for themselves or other people bring civilised people down?
    maybe i only think this because nearly all the people on my street are scallies, but they're just so irritating!!
    they're like clones!!
    they all look alike,
    sound alike,
    act alike,
    it just really gets on my nerves!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by feebs)
    maybe i only think this because nearly all the people on my street are scallies, but they're just so irritating!!
    they're like clones!!
    they all look alike,
    sound alike,
    act alike,
    it just really gets on my nerves!!
    I know, one time i moved to this awful place and people used to think it was great fun to put fireworks throgh peoples doors, throw mud/stones at there windows.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sammy)
    I know, one time i moved to this awful place and people used to think it was great fun to put fireworks throgh peoples doors, throw mud/stones at there windows.
    sounds familiar....another one is emptying my bin out in the garden...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by feebs)
    sounds familiar....another one is emptying my bin out in the garden...
    I've had my bin stolen. And more than once. How can anyone find that funny. My mother got so fed up we moved.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sammy)
    I've had my bin stolen. And more than once. How can anyone find that funny. My mother got so fed up we moved.
    i can't wait to move!!!
    not moving till Aug/sept though, not really much point in moving now and then moving again when i go to uni.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by feebs)
    i can't wait to move!!!
    not moving till Aug/sept though, not really much point in moving now and then moving again when i go to uni.
    Are you moving because of them 'people'? You shouldn't have to, but at least you have that to look forward too.

ReputationRep:
    do we really need to know?

ReputationRep:
    my town has the highest teen pregnancy rate in the uk, im more likely to be pregnant if i live here, scary o.O

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.