Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I think the UK average is something like 17 for girls, 16 for boys. Not 100% sure though. I'm 19 and still a virgin, mainly through not having had the opportunity. Well, I have on occasion, but not with the right people (i.e. drunken random pulls).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    I think the UK average is something like 17 for girls, 16 for boys. Not 100% sure though. I'm 19 and still a virgin, mainly through not having had the opportunity. Well, I have on occasion, but not with the right people (i.e. drunken random pulls).

People do lose their virgin when they are drunk hmmmmm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    I'm sure I read somewhere that girls tend to lose it younger than boys, but I might be wrong. I do know that over 25% of British girls are 15 or under when they lose it though.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lala)
    Maybe there should be a poll asking who regrets losing their virginity when they did?
    Nooooooooooooooo! Not another poll.

ReputationRep:
    and for som reason this age bondary is falling down and down, dunno wenz it gonna stop 10 11???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ahyolmu)
    People do lose their virgin when they are drunk hmmmmm
    They do, but I managed not to.

(Original post by hildabeast)
    I'm sure I read somewhere that girls tend to lose it younger than boys, but I might be wrong. I do know that over 25% of British girls are 15 or under when they lose it though.
    Well, last I heard boys tended to lose it first, which doesn't really surprise me. The 25% of girls who are 15 or under doesn't surprise me either, but it still makes it possible for the average to be 17, I should think. Anyway, these are all survey based rather than the whole population, so it probably varies between different sets of statistics.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viviki)
    why is there a dont know category? Surely everyone knows whether they class themselves as a virgin?
    You'd think so...i was curious when i found out yesterday that my friend wasn't sure..."well, i think it went in..." :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serendipity)
    You'd think so...i was curious when i found out yesterday that my friend wasn't sure..."well, i think it went in..." :rolleyes:
    LOL. If this person is a girl then they would DEFINITELY know if it had gone in!!! Can't speak for the boys though.

ReputationRep:
    LOL. If this person is a girl then they would DEFINITELY know whether it did or not. Can't speak for the boys though.

yea, agree

ReputationRep:
    Haha. Oh, these people amuse me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    Haha. Oh, these people amuse me.
    I had a friend who claimed to be a virgin etc etc, and then had a pregnancy scare, I'm thinking she may have been lying to us at some point! All very amusing tho!

ReputationRep:
    LOL. If this person is a girl then they would DEFINITELY know if it had gone in!!! Can't speak for the boys though.

We have since established that she is no longer a virgin poor lamb, she didn't mean it to happen that way...

ReputationRep:
    We have since established that she is no longer a virgin poor lamb, she didn't mean it to happen that way...
    I never thought of it like that, but maybe we should feel a little bit sorry for the guy she did it with, I mean, if she didn't feel it....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ditzy blonde)
    I never thought of it like that, but maybe we should feel a little bit sorry for the guy she did it with, I mean, if she didn't feel it....
    LOL!!!!! Poor guy indeed....

ReputationRep:
    Go get yourself a prozzy.

ReputationRep:
    i went 2 a roller disco last night (rangin from 10 - 18 yr olds) and found them 2 b sneakin off in the loos to have sex/blow jobs/ etc etc.

one girl was thrown out by the guards! its sick!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lumpycustard)
    i went 2 a roller disco last night (rangin from 10 - 18 yr olds) and found them 2 b sneakin off in the loos to have sex/blow jobs/ etc etc.

one girl was thrown out by the guards! its sick!
    i could never have sex in a toilet

ReputationRep:
    then again, i dont even like going to the toilet in public toilets, theyre usually all messy and horrible, plus i'm now scared of getting pregnant from toilets seats, lol

ReputationRep:
    im not!!! naughty, naughty!!

ReputationRep:
    yep and god dam proud

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.