Turn on thread page Beta

Who a virgin watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by snow_white)
    i agree with infinity we should respect those who wait. although i am not a virgin, i waited. i waited until i found someone that i could share something so important and meaningful. i love him very much adn i had sex with him because we are so close and we wanted to express our love for eachother, however corny that sounds. so i say good on ya to the people who wait!!!
    personally i do not have anything about waiting or the right guy principle. but how many of you are still with the same old right guy??? i wud say that only a very limited number... me definitely not..

GK1

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ahyolmu)
    yes i am a virgin, but i dont see any importance being a virgin or not:-s

and i was actually quite surprised to see 64% of people virgin when more than 50% of people here are around 17/18 or over 18.

so what mite be the [b]average age[b] people lose their virginity.

i think its around 20-25
    theres no average age for people lose their virginity

ReputationRep:
    Being a virgin I still can't see what all this fuss about sex is. I've lived for 7800 days without it so I am sure others can.

ReputationRep:
    Great

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CasperUK)
    Great
    hehe, look, he's changed what he'd originally written about losing his virginity. Because he doesn't want us to know what a hypocrite he is. Casper honey, did you not realise there's a thingy underneath saying when stuff's been edited?

(Original post by lala)
    hehe, look, he's changed what he'd originally written about losing his virginity. Because he doesn't want us to know what a hypocrite he is. Casper honey, did you not realise there's a thingy underneath saying when stuff's been edited?
    Nah, it gets better. If you click his name then all past posts will pop up, including the original.
    J

ReputationRep:
    Oooh wow(!)

You're overwhelming desire to expose me as a chaevenistic pig flatters me.
    Thank you.
    I am honoured

CasperUK - "Yeah so what. Double standards. I mentioned this like 60 posts or so back, what is the point you are NOW trying to make? That i have neanderthalic thoughts or views, well i think we established that many posts ago, so as far as i am concerned this post is long dead, its just a repitition of what has been said before. Yeah I sleep with white girls so what? I wouldnt want to marry one, so what, we already knew that, so what? I think we have also established that i get to you, i mean you even went as far as making a post on me, i must say i was rather flattered than annoyed."

I'm glad it pleases you so Casper.
    J

ReputationRep:
    no but I really don't think its a big deal if u r or not it doesn't really change u emotionally in any way. but then perhaps it wasnt such a good idea 2 lose my virginity to a random stranger! still not worth regretting wot i cant change.

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.