This discussion is closed.
GK1
Badges: 0
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by snow_white)
i agree with infinity we should respect those who wait. although i am not a virgin, i waited. i waited until i found someone that i could share something so important and meaningful. i love him very much adn i had sex with him because we are so close and we wanted to express our love for eachother, however corny that sounds. so i say good on ya to the people who wait!!!
personally i do not have anything about waiting or the right guy principle. but how many of you are still with the same old right guy??? i wud say that only a very limited number... me definitely not..

GK1
aaa_121uk
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by ahyolmu)
yes i am a virgin, but i dont see any importance being a virgin or not:-s

and i was actually quite surprised to see 64% of people virgin when more than 50% of people here are around 17/18 or over 18.

so what mite be the [b]average age[b] people lose their virginity.

i think its around 20-25
theres no average age for people lose their virginity
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Being a virgin I still can't see what all this fuss about sex is. I've lived for 7800 days without it so I am sure others can.
CasperUK
Report 16 years ago
Great
lala
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by CasperUK)
Great
hehe, look, he's changed what he'd originally written about losing his virginity. Because he doesn't want us to know what a hypocrite he is. Casper honey, did you not realise there's a thingy underneath saying when stuff's been edited?
Jamie
Badges: 18
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by lala)
hehe, look, he's changed what he'd originally written about losing his virginity. Because he doesn't want us to know what a hypocrite he is. Casper honey, did you not realise there's a thingy underneath saying when stuff's been edited?
Nah, it gets better. If you click his name then all past posts will pop up, including the original.
J
CasperUK
Report 16 years ago
Oooh wow(!)

You're overwhelming desire to expose me as a chaevenistic pig flatters me.
Thank you.
I am honoured
Jamie
Badges: 18
Report 16 years ago
CasperUK - "Yeah so what. Double standards. I mentioned this like 60 posts or so back, what is the point you are NOW trying to make? That i have neanderthalic thoughts or views, well i think we established that many posts ago, so as far as i am concerned this post is long dead, its just a repitition of what has been said before. Yeah I sleep with white girls so what? I wouldnt want to marry one, so what, we already knew that, so what? I think we have also established that i get to you, i mean you even went as far as making a post on me, i must say i was rather flattered than annoyed."

I'm glad it pleases you so Casper.
J
devilschild
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
no but I really don't think its a big deal if u r or not it doesn't really change u emotionally in any way. but then perhaps it wasnt such a good idea 2 lose my virginity to a random stranger! still not worth regretting wot i cant change.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you do not get the A-level grades you want this summer, what is your likely next step?

Take autumn exams (158)
45.4%
Take exams next summer (53)
15.23%
Change uni choice through clearing (82)
23.56%
Apply to uni next year instead (39)
11.21%
I'm not applying to university (16)
4.6%

Watched Threads