Turn on thread page Beta

Are you going to work/school... tomorrow? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phonicsdude)
    It isnt? :confused:

why did you have to hand over money if you had a prepaid pass?
    i have no idea! haha, well actually, i have a student pass(meaning half off) but every time i've used it(maybe 100 times this month) they all just said it was ok and didnt care if i paid or not. haha, so i'm just not used to paying...

today there was again ABSOLUTLY no security on the buses subway or trains in boston again.

HOWEVER: there was ABSOLUTLY no one on the subways today either! they're usually jam packed, today there was 3 other people in my car the first time, and like 5 the second time, usually there would be about 60. But the commuter trains were jam packed, people used those over the subway(i dont see how that would work though...) but i've never seen them so full as they were today, about 500 people got on at the station where i was waiting, usually only about 100 do.

ReputationRep:
    a nuclear powerplant 3 miles from where I live (and employs 10000 people, EVERYBODY works there!!) was practically closed today and most the workers were told not to go in, just key staff. considering this is in CUMBRIA, that's pretty worrying.
    That is quite strange, and you say it was definitely related to the London terroism? There wasn't just a leakage or summit? :p:

WEVER: there was ABSOLUTLY no one on the subways today either! they're usually jam packed, today there was 3 other people in my car the first time, and like 5 the second time, usually there would be about 60. But the commuter trains were jam packed, people used those over the subway(i dont see how that would work though...) but i've never seen them so full as they were today, about 500 people got on at the station where i was waiting, usually only about 100 do.
    Wow, I guess that's pretty strange that somewhere so far aware was influenced by the events in London, but logical none the less. I guess it's the same that all Brits were worried about flying post 9/11.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zhivago)
    That is quite strange, and you say it was definitely related to the London terroism? There wasn't just a leakage or summit? :p:
    You're kidding right? A leakage???

http://www.whitehaven-news.co.uk/new...aspx?id=261507

Trust me, I'm sure, most my family works there.

ReputationRep:
    You're kidding right? A leakage???
    Yes, I'm 'kidding'. Hence the :p: smilie.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zhivago)
    Yes, I'm 'kidding'. Hence the :p: smilie.
    haha, re-reading my post i sound proper *****y! Not intended that way, just imagining the disaster of a leakage, Cumbria would be wiped out!!! :rolleyes:

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.