Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have a friend whose offer from the LSE was 36, with 666 at HL; for accounting and finance. My offer for Law was for 38, with 766 at HL. That's all I know for IB conditional offers, but I'm sure there are other variants out there...

ReputationRep:
    My offer was to get 3.9 GPA (out of 4.0) for my bachelors. :eek: That's top 1% in my university. I managed to meet the offer, but I can't help but feel that it was a bit on the high side.

Did the people who failed the offer have an insurance pick? Or are you screwed for the next year?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Polemos)
    I have a friend whose offer from the LSE was 36, with 666 at HL; for accounting and finance. My offer for Law was for 38, with 766 at HL. That's all I know for IB conditional offers, but I'm sure there are other variants out there...
    my offer for law is 36 with 766 at HL and it's the lowest in my school this year. for law that is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by restinpieces)
    my offer for law is 36 with 766 at HL and it's the lowest in my school this year. for law that is.
    Good God!

I did both the IB & AP stuff in high school and it seems as though the difference between AP offers and IB offers are insane. Let's put it this way: I would have sailed in with and AP offer and failed miserably with an IB offer.

And, Bismark: 3.9? Eeesh. That's pretty sweet.

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: July 13, 2005

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.