Turn on thread page Beta

is there only me who doesnt go out clubbing watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by feebs)
    i agree, i just go to a few events a year, makes it more fun if it's not a regular thing.
    i used to go out clubbing 2/3 times a week from ages 16/19 but it just got so repetative and boring!
    id rather av a new pair of shoes any day!!

ReputationRep:
    Thats maybe my problem every week just seems to be same. It is still better than staying in though.

ReputationRep:
    As long as you know where to draw the line between partying and education, then why not live life to the full. Everybody needs to do something they enjoy. and if clubbing isn't your thing who cares?As long as you do something that you love.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by satans_*****xx)
    id rather av a new pair of shoes any day!!
    shoes ahh yes!!
    i know what you mean!
    am thinking of starting a shoe addict anonymous group. i think i have a problem.

ReputationRep:
    Exactly, one night a week is hardly going to effect my education. Education will always come first.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    Exactly, one night a week is hardly going to effect my education. Education will always come first.
    As long as you enjoy yourself, go for it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmz)
    just wonderin coz it seems like evry1 goes out drinking. ive got da type of friends who stay in instead so i never really get da chance to go. i do sport twice a week instead though.
    get some new friends

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmz)
    just wonderin coz it seems like evry1 goes out drinking. ive got da type of friends who stay in instead so i never really get da chance to go. i do sport twice a week instead though.

i hav da same problem but opposite. my friends go out but i dont. i will give u the advice my dad gave me. get some new friends and then buy yourself some hagendaz to cheer u up. but dont worry i am always here for u.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by freshiekenyan)
    get some new friends
    lol
    But its not that simple. i had friends like that and if you dont have the same interests you will drift apart any way. Just befriend others with simular interests to you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sammy)
    lol
    But its not that simple. i had friends like that and if you dont have the same interests you will drift apart any way. Just befriend others with simular interests to you.
    Excuse me sammy, vat is this lol? are u complementing me

anyvays it is that simple. my bapa once told me, that back in india he had the same problem. the hagendaz vorks a treat

hi im glenn middlemass and i am gay is there any gay guys out there who want me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jab)
    Excuse me sammy, vat is this lol? are u complementing me

anyvays it is that simple. my bapa once told me, that back in india he had the same problem. the hagendaz vorks a treat
    lol
    Well excuse me Jab
    yes it is a complement it means laugh out loud. In other words ha ha.
    Hagendaz you say.hmmmm..................
    may just get me some of that>

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fag boy)
    hi im glenn middlemass and i am gay is there any gay guys out there who want me

look glen, i am jabooboo al jababa, and i vant to tell u something of great importance.
    gayness is highly sinful in my society. take a gud look at your life u chuddy, and i suggest u fix it. start lookin at girls. get excited.
    bye

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jab)
    look glen, i am jabooboo al jababa, and i vant to tell u something of great importance.
    gayness is highly sinful in my society. take a gud look at your life u chuddy, and i suggest u fix it. start lookin at girls. get excited.
    bye
    Havent i read your quotes in the bible somewhere.
    ha ha ha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4Ed)
    i have barely been out clubbing either (and 18 in like 2 days)....
    just once or twice on school socials.

A) i dont think it's particularly fun to be stuck in a huge crowd where u cant really chat to ur mates
    That's how I feel! You could argue that, as I have never been clubbing, I don't have a valid opinion when I say that I hate it. However, I do hate loud music and trying to talk to people at the same time. I feel quite inferior sometimes... Everyone else seems to love going out and getting drunk. I love meeting up with my friends, but not in loud, drunk situations!
    That's why I've based my decisions on universities on quiet/small cities.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leaby)
    That's how I feel! You could argue that, as I have never been clubbing, I don't have a valid opinion when I say that I hate it. However, I do hate loud music and trying to talk to people at the same time. I feel quite inferior sometimes... Everyone else seems to love going out and getting drunk. I love meeting up with my friends, but not in loud, drunk situations!
    That's why I've based my decisions on universities on quiet/small cities.
    Whats wrong with that as long as your happy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sammy)
    Whats wrong with that as long as your happy.
    Ta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by snow_white)
    sweet glad to see i'm not just weird. spose it's hard to say that you could quite easily see the shirt cause you live nowhere near me so your fasions are totally different, glad to see they're not too different though. we have soom things the same.

The mentality you show is baffling. If you're different from people, have your own interests, then that's a good thing. All this 'geek', weird' business is a load of nonsense, it only matters if you're interested in becoming a sheep Are you? As long as you're happy with yourself and feel in no way restricted, it really doesn't matter, does it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bigcnee)
    I think most people here would hate clubbing.
    i'm a bit of a clubbing geek, coz i love in london. I love it, we've got great clubs round here. I went to Newquay in August, which was AMAZING, if u get the chance go, it's fab, and there are brilliant bars and a few good clubs down there. The beaches are obviously also great

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by J.S.)
    The mentality you show is baffling. If you're different from people, have your own interests, then that's a good thing. All this 'geek', weird' business is a load of nonsense, it only matters if you're interested in becoming a sheep Are you? As long as you're happy with yourself and feel in no way restricted, it really doesn't matter, does it?
    i agree on that!

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.