Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    1. This is discusting if its true
    2. This also sounds painful
    3.I'm not making this story up i'm quoting it form another website
    4. Sorry if i've psoted this in the wrong place i'm still a newb on this fourm
    5. My thoughts go out to anyone affected by the London thing

Boy 'starts having periods'

Doctors in India are baffled by a teenage boy who appears to have started having periods.

Tarak, from Kalna in West Bengal's Burdwan district, has reportedly been experiencing menstrual symptoms for a year.

The 15-year-old bleeds from his penis in the second week of every month, reports the Hindustan Times.

The youngster is also said to suffer from nausea, stomach ache and mood swings.

Sudip Mondol, a local physician, said: "The boy has male organs but he has feminine attributes. If tests of his blood samples prove the presence of ovum, this would be a rare medical case."

Pradip Mitra, of the West Bengal Gynaecological Society, said: "The presence of female functional endometrial in a male prostate gland can cause this type of abnormality."
    What do you think of that

ReputationRep:
    Yeha its possible, ive heard of another case also in india where a kid got pregnant lol, very weird, the foetus turned out to be alien like and it died in the womb (the womb was screws up, very deformed but still allowed a baby to grow for a certain amount of time)

So i guess if that happened, its very likely that this is true also.

ReputationRep:
    thats just wrong ......
    period one thing
    pregnant thats just disturbing

so, does he have to take the pill before masturbation?!

ReputationRep:
    Dude thats just wrong i dont want to know what he takes or dosnt take before or after he does anything with himself let alone what he does with himself

dude

why would you think of that i dont know the answer and i dont want to know

(Original post by axle05)
    Dude thats just wrong i dont want to know what he takes or dosnt take before or after he does anything with himself let alone what he does with himself

dude

why would you think of that i dont know the answer and i dont want to know
    im bored and hve nothin better to think of...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MorbidAngel)
    so, does he have to take the pill before masturbation?!
    That's not funny.

I read that boys are becoming more girly decade after decade, and that they'll be useless soon 'cos girls can get pregnant without them. They'll be able to make sperm or whatever.

The world is so messed up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Markus)
    Yeha its possible, ive heard of another case also in india where a kid got pregnant lol, very weird, the foetus turned out to be alien like and it died in the womb (the womb was screws up, very deformed but still allowed a baby to grow for a certain amount of time)

wasn't that the one where the man has hes twin brother inside he's own belly? :confused:
    and it was growing inside hes brother belly, but dies and when they cut the man open it was all formed and mutated?

ReputationRep:
    was it conjoined twin myplexia?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xxhayleyxx)
    wasn't that the one where the man has hes twin brother inside he's own belly? :confused:
    and it was growing inside hes brother belly, but dies and when they cut the man open it was all formed and mutated?
    That's gross and sad, but a totally different thing.

ReputationRep:
    good luck to him :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by galadriel100)
    was it conjoined twin myplexia?
    Something like that, i only remember a bit of it, was on ages ago..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xxhayleyxx)
    Oh yeah something like that, and the kids dad disowned the boy because he saw him as womanly :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ModernHippie)
    That's not funny.

I read that boys are becoming more girly decade after decade, and that they'll be useless soon 'cos girls can get pregnant without them. They'll be able to make sperm or whatever.

The world is so messed up.
    Hah. This is too funny... . I suppose having Dale Winton and Julian Clary on your screens for so long can't be too helpful...

ReputationRep:

I thought that was a case of siamese twins where his brother actually grew inside him from being in the womb? Not really pregnancy!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by allisandro)
    I thought that was a case of siamese twins where his brother actually grew inside him from being in the womb? Not really pregnancy!
    No, I think this was something different, this kid actually had a womb and had a baby growing inside of him,

ReputationRep:

I'll tell you what's disturbing about that; it must have been intentional. How else could a woman's egg penetrate a man? It must have been injected purposefully as part of some experiment.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.