Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys/girls. Need your opinion. Between Middlesex University and London Metropolitan University, which university is better when it comes to its computing courses? I've applied for both in UCAS, but still wondering which one I should choose. So I hope you guys/girls can help me out. Thank you in advance.

ReputationRep:
    Hi. Are u going to one of them in this september? I have the same problem too. I dunno which uni to go to? Two of them are on my list as well. For your case, I would say Middlesex. Which campus will you be in for both uni?

ReputationRep:
    hey eugenia. thanks for the reply. For middlesex, I will be based in Hendon and as for LondonMet, the course is conducted in their London North campus. Are you doing computing as well? Who knows we might be in the same class =)

ReputationRep:
    O. I'm not doing computing. Im doing something related to media. For Middlesex, I will be based in Trent Park and City campus for LondonMet. If you don't mind, day a visit to my thread "I need some help!plzzz" and give me some idea ok? Have a nice day.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.