(Original post by dobbs)
    Hmmmm...I'd say the map should look more like this:

That's enough to warrant a "TSR Midlanders Society" :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Go for it! Get you dirty midlanders out of the northern society! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dobbs)
    I'm confused i live in the north west but i'm a midlander? what society am i supposed to be in|?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dobbs)
    I count myself as a classy southerner, thank you very much :p:

(Original post by Prad)
    I count myself as a classy southerner, thank you very much :p:
    *snigger*

hey im north of the isle of wight, does that make me a northener? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bouncy)
    *snigger*

hey im north of the isle of wight, does that make me a northener? :rolleyes:
    No - that makes me feel sorry for you.. :p:

Oh hang on..

(Original post by Prad)
    No - that makes me feel sorry for you.. :p:

Oh hang on..
    :laugh: :hahaha:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by carla18)
    I'm confused i live in the north west but i'm a midlander? what society am i supposed to be in|?
    Ahhh, yes, you are a confused one from the territory which is wrongly called the "North West". This area includes Liverpool, Manchester, Blackpool, and Preston (Lancashire pretty much!) - you see, this area is really in the Midlands, but they realised a long time ago that the Midlands was pretty boring (somewhere in the late 19th Century during the Industrial Revolution) and so they decided to join on to the North.

Previously, the "North West" was Cumbria - but now apparantly it includes Lancashire and all that area. But it's wrong! It's the Midlands...you MAY however call yourself "North-West Midlanders"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dobbs)
    Ahhh, yes, you are a confused one from the territory which is wrongly called the "North West". This area includes Liverpool, Manchester, Blackpool, and Preston (Lancashire pretty much!) - you see, this area is really in the Midlands, but they realised a long time ago that the Midlands was pretty boring (somewhere in the late 19th Century during the Industrial Revolution) and so they decided to join on to the North.

Previously, the "North West" was Cumbria - but now apparantly it includes Lancashire and all that area. But it's wrong! It's the Midlands...you MAY however call yourself "North-West Midlanders"

So which society lol? The Midlands wouldn't be 'pretty boring' with the likes of Liverpool and Manchester wooo it would be fab!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dobbs)

lol, i live around 'x marks the spot' - how north-west am i? (how isolated am i????)
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pig)
    Cockermouth?
    I love it when you talk dirty.

(Original post by pig)
    Cockermouth?
    Ooo i was at a conference last week and that was mentioned cos of the flooding at the beginning of the year.... imagine about 500 blokes in suits, and around 50 women all giggling whilst this police man tries to carry on talking tres amusing

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.