Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shortysally)
    Hehehehe AWWW noo, you can have some of their vodka instead

hehehe...what's the attack plan?

I'm behind enemy lines at the moment, spying on their movements LOL!
    The plan? To steal all their SC, so they sober up, then realise how silly they are for being all so 'proud'. Then....BANG!! No more southerenrs, they will all be too embarassed of their reality! :p:

Yea, so my theory is that Ramroff only drowns them in SC to KEEP them there!!

ReputationRep:
    hahahaha,
    good theory, better than joing a socity because they have been so horribly rejected by a few southeren people

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ProvenAngel)
    The plan? To steal all their SC, so they sober up, then realise how silly they are for being all so 'proud'. Then....BANG!! No more southerenrs, they will all be too embarassed of their reality! :p:

I wholeheartedly agree

Right....we need to make this a proper raid they have to have NO idea must be a surprise attack

Then after, we can drink the SC

ReputationRep:
    but you see, we have guards on all our southern comfort bottles and if you steal them well only get some more.... its like a neverending fued

ReputationRep:
    heh.. guards??.im sure your southern "wussie" guards will runaway like girls when they spot us northeners approaching..and if you buy some more we'll steal some more...i suppose it may become a good partnership...you buy it..we take it..i like that idea..

ReputationRep:
    oh im sure, very sure

:rolleyes: well you can have my share of SC, champers and any other alcohol quite willingly

ReputationRep:
    hehehehe thanks bouncy

I still like the idea of secretly sneaking some though, especially after the hounds! :eek: :p:

ReputationRep:
    well, feel free to try

ReputationRep:
    *Decides she likes Hayley and Bouncy, and will stay clear of them during her and Shortysallys marvallous attack!*

..and Keano, i also like the 'you buy it..we take it' idea! :p:

ReputationRep:
    *Decides she likes Hayley and Bouncy, and will stay clear of them during her and Shortysallys marvallous attack!*

..and Keano, i also like the 'you buy it..we take it' idea! :p:
    Their hound just ripped me leg off :eek:

This means WAR!

Oh yeah, I got this..*hands round bottle of SC*

Oh dear....

*sits on the fence watching*

ReputationRep:
    bouncy, we are at war!stand up to your duty! we wont attack P.A... as she likes us but the others! must go!

Its ok Ramroff has already call pest control..

But... but... i like all of the northerners...

ReputationRep:
    Good Morning northeners! :rolleyes: (+bouncy)

How are we all on this crappy day?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beekeeper)
    Good Morning northeners! :rolleyes: (+bouncy)

How are we all on this crappy day?
    Hola!

Shortysally is literally legless, and i am placing her in a wheelchair so we can continue with our southern attack!

ReputationRep:
    I like the Southerners too, but they've got half my body parts now :p:

Well hellooo beekeeper

I'm fine thank you, if a little dismembered and yourself?

im scared

ReputationRep:
    Hola!

Shortysally is literally legless, and i am placing her in a wheelchair so we can continue with our southern attack!
    LOL :rofl:

We will fight in the wheelchairs, we will fight on their poxy Southern beaches, we will NEVER surrender

I don't know where to post... I'm a scouse at heart, relocated to Hertfordshire. :eek:

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.