Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by saiyamana)
    *does not know whether to defend the south, or join the north in their mindless destruction*

hmmm
    north.

ReputationRep:
    *does not know whether to defend the south, or join the north in their mindless destruction*

hmmm
    you are an honorary southerner, remember, so be civilised

(Original post by Beekeeper)
    muahahaha, do return, along with your peasants, we will be prepared.
    er... *hands in notice*

ReputationRep:
    *ramroff returns with more southerners i.e. royalty, the cream of the crop, the highly-regarded*

(Original post by ramroff)
    *ramroff returns with more southerners i.e. royalty, the cream of the crop, the highly-regarded*
    lol even i find that funny :p:

ReputationRep:

hmmm
    *instructs assitant to invite Saiyamana over for dinner this evening*

We will be accompanied this evening by Margaret Thatcher, a fellow northener, and our chef, Mr. Ramsay, will be serving marinated southeners in a crispy breadcrumb coating, a speciality from the early 12th century

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MorbidAngel)
    er... *hands in notice*
    it seems the Northern Soc has been running only a few hours and already faces mutiny, ah, typical of the north!

ReputationRep:
    I would ask my fellow members of the northern society to put ramroff in his place

ReputationRep:
    *instructs assitant to invite Saiyamana over for dinner this evening*

We will be accompanied this evening by Margaret Thatcher, a fellow northener, and our chef, Mr. Ramsay, will be serving marinated southeners in a crispy breadcrumb coating, a speciality from the early 12th century
    :eek:

*runs out of the thread* :vroam:

ReputationRep:
    :eek:

*runs out of the thread* :vroam:
    the northern soc crumbles further! :rofl: :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kate86)
    I would ask my fellow members of the northern society to put ramroff in his place
    Ramroff is one that i regard as a "soppy southener"

We need not worry, and our geordie barrier around the whole castle should serve us well

ReputationRep:
    I would advise people to join TSR's SOUTHERN SOCIETY, celebrating CIVILISED culture and diversity

TSR Southern - It's a way of life, not just a society

TSR Southern - It's a Way of Life

(Original post by ramroff)

TSR Southern - It's a Way of Life
    your link doesnt work. bloody southerners. dunno anything about computing

ReputationRep:
    Would anyone on this thread like to buy me a drink? Pfft, of course not, it's the Northern Society.

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: :rofl: MILES come join us in the Southern Soc!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I cant stop laughing!

(Original post by Miles)
    Would anyone on this thread like to buy me a drink? Pfft, of course not, it's the Northern Society.
    no. but you can buy us 1 if you wish

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miles)
    maor league reppage.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miles)
    *takes Miles off nice list*

I was going to buy you a drink in London aswell :flute:

ReputationRep:
    *takes Miles off nice list*

I was going to buy you a drink in London aswell :flute:
    I think Miles has realised TSR Northern will never be as great as TSR Southern.

Miles would you like special premium membership of TSR Southern, its honorary *salute*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miles)
    But if they did, it'd be half the price compared to the south. Two words: Sam Smith's.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.