Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by keano)
    its all nice and gray and rainy up north in south yorkshire today...how jolly...
    For once the cloud has lifted in Manchester and headed over your way.

ReputationRep:
    can i join?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Parisian Scot)
    can i join?
    yes...but the question is how... :confused:
    I think there should be a join button...then people can just join... :p:

ow whats tha doin in paris??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HearTheThunder)
    oo oooo add me to the list
    :ditto:

ReputationRep:
    Hello fellow northerners :hello:. How are we all today? Is it cold and grey where you are as well?
    I don't know about you guys but I love this weather. Means I can stay inside without feeling guilty. it also means I don't get all sweaty!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Becca)
    Hello fellow northerners :hello:. How are we all today? Is it cold and grey where you are as well?
    I don't know about you guys but I love this weather. Means I can stay inside without feeling guilty. it also means I don't get all sweaty!
    it's depressing lucky for me though it's gonna be hot on Tuesday :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Hey sausages :p:

*Adds huge backlog of new members*

ReputationRep:
    Okay members updated

Meh, I was supposed to be playing tennis today, and its raining

ReputationRep:
    I want to join....i think at the moment i'm not quite in northen england thos i'm nearly in south yorkshire which i think is. And both my firm (sheffield hallam) and insurance (chester) uni choices are so sign me up!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xXMessedUpXx)
    I want to join....i think at the moment i'm not quite in northen england thos i'm nearly in south yorkshire which i think is. And both my firm (sheffield hallam) and insurance (chester) uni choices are so sign me up!!!!!

WOOO of course, daughter

*pats on head and adds to society*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beekeeper)
    WOOO of course, daughter

*pats on head and adds to society*

yay thanx daddy

ReputationRep:
    Okay members updated

Meh, I was supposed to be playing tennis today, and its raining
    *checks list* Woo! I'm on! I'm in!
    *dons flat cap and heads up into the Western Lake District fells to farm sheep* :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Becca)
    *checks list* Woo! I'm on! I'm in!
    *dons flat cap and heads up into the Western Lake District fells to farm sheep* :p:
    hehe thats right, line up the sheep ready for shooting practice

*loads shotgun*

ReputationRep:
    **comes up north for a while** heya ohhh shootin can i join in for a bit :p: xoxo

ReputationRep:
    SIGN ME UP PLEASE

A True Blue Mancunian Speaking

ReputationRep:
    hehe thats right, line up the sheep ready for shooting practice

*loads shotgun*
    *appears on local news because someone shot her sheep* it's the biggest story of the week!

ReputationRep:
    Oh my gosh, I must just take a minute to tell everyone how much I love Look North. It beats all of the other regional news programmes, especially Look London or whatever it's called.. that's blimmin' awful. Ours is much more friendly and relaxed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spangletastic)
    Oh my gosh, I must just take a minute to tell everyone how much I love Look North. It beats all of the other regional news programmes, especially Look London or whatever it's called.. that's blimmin' awful. Ours is much more friendly and relaxed.
    I LOVE LOOK NORTH TOO!!!!
    I always watch it at uni (because I'm at Durham so I still can) and it kicks ass, and reminds me of home! All my mates think I'm crazy!
    Trai Anfield is the best weather lady ever!

Oh, fellow Northerners, I have discovered this site if you ever wanted to know what normal English is in Cumbria use this because it's actually hilarious!:Clicky

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spangletastic)
    oooo, seconded!! Its bloomin good stuff in comparison! The presenters actually SMILE!! :p:

ReputationRep:
    I want to join!!

The north rules!

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.