Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    jeez, ramroff's obsessed with this thread! i think about half the posts are his!!! :eek:

northern wannabe.... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    pffttt, i'd rather be educated, well-spoken and living ABOVE the poverty line, not northern!

ReputationRep:
    At least we are down to earth and not spoilt.
    The reason im staying up north to go to uni this time, is because of all the horrible southeners i encountered in Bristol!

ReputationRep:
    :eek: what lies, we are very down to earth, give us examples and i bet i could explain them for you :cool:

ReputationRep:
    I'm baaaack! :eek: Portugal was fun...I actually got back on Saturday night but have been having computer trouble!!!

I missed TSR!! Especially you Northerners... hehehe..hope you're all well! Just thought I'd post and say aloha!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shortysally)
    I'm baaaack! :eek: Portugal was fun...I actually got back on Saturday night but have been having computer trouble!!!

I missed TSR!! Especially you Northerners... hehehe..hope you're all well! Just thought I'd post and say aloha!!!
    :eek: Shortysally!! WELCOME BACK!!

I've been keeping my head low these past few weeks - absolutley horrified about the incident with ur leg being ripped off by the southern savages (im sure u will recall )

Whatever happened to those beasts!!? :confused:

Well im glad to see u back anyway, and im sure u are truley grateful to be back on northern lands *tries to ignore the hideous fact that shortysally must have flown over southern parts on her way to portugal!* ...tell me luvvy, did u spit from the plane!!!??... :p:

ReputationRep:
    pffft, it was only a northern leg, so it was worth nothing

ReputationRep:
    LOL hellooooo angel :hugs: I thought everyone would have forgotten me...and my severed limbs :rofl: hehe I'm glad to see they didn't cause you TOO much damage while I was gone! Whilst I was sat on my sunbed drinking sangria and relaxing I often thought of those Southern menaces hurting the poor Northern souls on here .....and yes I DID fly over the South...there was loads of turbulence (no joke!) a girl behind me was sick...I wonder if we threw it from the plane it would have landed on one of the Southern soc's heads

Hey rammy, you know you don't mean that really or maybe you do :p:

wow I missed this place!!!

Love Sally x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ramroff)
    pffft, it was only a northern leg, so it was worth nothing
    :rolleyes:

PRICELESS - I think ull find is the word. We northern girls have nice long legs, we need them for treckin up all the hills!!:p:

ReputationRep:
    LOL hellooooo angel :hugs: I thought everyone would have forgotten me...and my severed limbs :rofl: hehe I'm glad to see they didn't cause you TOO much damage while I was gone! Whilst I was sat on my sunbed drinking sangria and relaxing I often thought of those Southern menaces hurting the poor Northern souls on here .....and yes I DID fly over the South...there was loads of turbulence (no joke!) a girl behind me was sick...I wonder if we threw it from the plane it would have landed on one of the Southern soc's heads

Hey rammy, you know you don't mean that really or maybe you do :p:

wow I missed this place!!!

Love Sally x
    she, being from the north, couldnt get her head round seeing such a beautiful unpolluted land below her as the plane flew over the south and so, was sick!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ProvenAngel)
    :rolleyes:

PRICELESS - I think ull find is the word. We northern girls have nice long legs, we need them for treckin up all the hills!!:p:
    well i suppose thats why you all make fine labourers :toung:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by northern_lass)
    i want to join! i am a true northerner!
    YAY!!.....Beekeeper let nothern_lass join plzzzzz. She's a bit lovely! :p:

ReputationRep:
    LOL...actually, the people behind us were American...I have no idea why they were on a flight to Manchester! lol! *shudders at the memory of the flight home* hello to northern_lass!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ramroff)
    well i suppose thats why you all make fine labourers :toung:
    O yea, no doubt about it - im sure we wud. :rolleyes: BUT you must consider that being long-legged n all, we know exactly how to strike a good kick!! (minus shortysally that is, with the one leg down!! Bless her!) :rofl:
    -
    Shortysally - rest assured, they were simply horrified that they were above southern land. Any northerner/mildly sane person would be! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ProvenAngel)
    O yea, no doubt about it - im sure we wud. :rolleyes: BUT you must consider that being long-legged n all, we know exactly how to strike a good kick!! (minus shortysally that is, with the one leg down!! Bless her!) :rofl:
    -
    Shortysally - rest assured, they were simply horrified that they were above southern land. Any northerner/mildly sane person would be! :p:
    :rofl: I can still kick with my good leg as long as I hold on to something! I'm sure a Southerners head would do

I think you must be right angel the South was a bit much for me really, I thought it was the meal making my stomach churn but I think the only rational explanation is the area we were flying over :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    pffttt. you northerners speak utter garbage

*hears hounds in background*

ReputationRep:
    LOL...put the hounds AWAY Ramroff :p:

Going to my bed now guys! Back tomorrow!!! Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    LOL...put the hounds AWAY Ramroff :p:

Going to my bed now guys! Back tomorrow!!! Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :hugs:
    AAwww, same here! nightynight then! X

ReputationRep:
    Gooooood morning Northerners xxxxxxx hehe man there's been sooo many posts on TSR since I left...how will I ever catch up?! :eek: lol

Hope you're all well this lovely Northern morning xxxxx

ReputationRep:
    So Ramroff, having fun getting all the southerners to pos rep you. Well, how about we give you some northern terror, it is a gem shape and is red.

:p:

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.