Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    ah look what the rat dragged in. So queen southern ramroff, how u doing?

ReputationRep:
    Can I join? I'm a semi merseyside / semi lancashire type :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LPK)
    ah look what the rat dragged in. So queen southern ramroff, how u doing?
    :rofl:

You're right, Southeners shouldn't be in here. Hehe Rammy can't stay away, the constant discussions that revolve around some foreign whisky in that society must bore him...

MM, you can join... if I can be bothered editing the first post, which i can't...
    Guh ok then i will do, but just this once, i'm sick of updating threads hehe, my TSR locator thread is pissing me off... :p:

ReputationRep:
    do what i do. make a thread, lock it before your sub runs out, then when it needs updating you go "oh no, i cant update it coz i have locked myself out of it"

ReputationRep:
    so SC isn't ACTUALLY from Southern England?!?! :rofl:....OOH..what about Newcastle Brown ale...that's gotta be from Newcastle but it's not very nice so I don't think we should adopt it as our resident drink besides, we're not alcohol dependent like Ramroff

Having computer trouble btw Northerners! This thing must have been built down there :rolleyes:

Lots of love,

Sally x x x x x x

PS..Welcome new peeeps

ReputationRep:
    That's Lord Ramroff to you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Ramroff)
    *gets whip and chocolate sauce out*

I suggest you leave Rammy! :p:

ReputationRep:
    *notices mention of chocolate sauce and gets shifty*

well, i suppose i need to go elsewhere, out of choice, ofcourse

*runs*

ReputationRep:
    *notices mention of chocolate sauce and gets shifty*

well, i suppose i need to go elsewhere, out of choice, ofcourse

*runs*

Lord Ramroff!!! :eek: No fair :eek: LOL...OOOH Rammy I only just noticed you're a moderator now btw!!!! Well done of course I feel Northern moderators always have that edge over Southern ones but nonetheless, congratulations

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beekeeper)
    *gets whip and chocolate sauce out*

I suggest you leave Rammy! :p:
    ***notice mention of whip and chocolate sauce, and decide to confess to beekeeper that I lived in southport for ten years and had a bloody great time there, I'd forgotten about the whip and chocolate sauce, so wonders if there's a chance of dual-citizenship?

hope ramroff - sorry - lord ramroff - doesn't see this, or else ............

ReputationRep:
    zippit lord prickroff :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bodhisattva)
    ***notice mention of whip and chocolate sauce, and decide to confess to beekeeper that I lived in southport for ten years and had a bloody great time there, I'd forgotten about the whip and chocolate sauce, so wonders if there's a chance of dual-citizenship?

hope ramroff - sorry - lord ramroff - doesn't see this, or else ............
    as long as its southern in name..

ReputationRep:
    as long as its southern in name..
    wow, are southerns bad at english? It has south it in, not southern.

(Original post by shortysally)

Lord Ramroff!!! :eek: No fair :eek: LOL...OOOH Rammy I only just noticed you're a moderator now btw!!!! Well done of course I feel Northern moderators always have that edge over Southern ones but nonetheless, congratulations
    Mooderator, not moderator. But don't tell him that to his face, he gets a kick out of his superiority complex! :p:

How was your holiday, btw?

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LPK)
    wow, are southerns bad at english? It has south it in, not southern.
    ......he said southern in NAME, you northern person you, not southern in THE name....... :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bodhisattva)
    ......he said southern in NAME, you northern person you, not southern in THE name....... :p:
    oh honestly, u never saw the joke side of it? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shortysally)

you do know he isn't a REAL mod....don't you?

ReputationRep:
    i'm up for the Northern Soc. late as this application may be.

ReputationRep:
    oh my GOD!!! LORD Ramroff!!

... classic!

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.