Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LPK)
    oh honestly, u never saw the joke side of it? :rolleyes:
    .......if you read the post very carefully...........you'll see 3 smileys' at the end of it..........

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bodhisattva)
    .......if you read the post very carefully...........you'll see 3 smileys' at the end of it..........http://www.cruisemusic.biz/woot/rolleyes.gif http://www.cruisemusic.biz/woot/cheesygrin.gif
    :eek: damn the slow loading page

ReputationRep:
    Ramroff being a moderator is like AT82 not moaning about how it suckz to be single. In other words; it never happens!! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beekeeper)
    *gets whip and chocolate sauce out*

I suggest you leave Rammy! :p:
    :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Well well well if it isn't the northern Becca.

ReputationRep:
    i would like to think i'm not prejudice against either North or south, although yeah i am a member of the southern society... i'm 18 but the first 9 yrs of my life were spent in Lincolnshire, Scotland and Lancashire... gotta say though the southern accents are nicer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LPK)
    Ramroff being a moderator is like AT82 not moaning about how it suckz to be single. In other words; it never happens!! :p:
    ek em I have eyes at the back of my head you know

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Raindance)
    Mooderator, not moderator. But don't tell him that to his face, he gets a kick out of his superiority complex! :p:

How was your holiday, btw?
    LOL LOL!!! Oh dear...I'm so dumb :p: I was gonna say...do you know it's spelt wrong...but I guess it was for a reason :rofl:...blonde!!!!

My holiday was great thankyou! Had fun went out last night with one of the peeps I went on holiday with and my other friend....we had ...fun lol!!! Northern fun I think my tan is fading a bit :eek: but the hol was fab!!!

Hope all Northerners are fine and dandy...and Southerners...maybe

Lots of love,

Sally xxxxx

ReputationRep:
    may i ask, why do northern and southern people have such a problem with eachother?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bane)
    may i ask, why do northern and southern people have such a problem with eachother?
    Speaking personally - I don't have a problem with northern folks or ANY folks (except fools). Anything i say in the great north/south "battle" is meant purely in fun. I think most others are the same.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bane)
    Just having a bit of fun!

plus, southerners smell...... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AT82)
    ek em I have eyes at the back of my head you know
    But do you ever use them? :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ramroff)
    Well well well if it isn't the northern Becca.
    and southern lord eat me. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LPK)
    and southern lord eat me. :rolleyes:
    ........................do you come with chips???? :p:

ReputationRep:
    tis a choice of chips or fried rice :p:

Ice cream or banana and custard for dessert :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LPK)
    tis a choice of chips or fried rice :p:
    Must admit - I think the best chips come from the north - so chips it is.

You don't happen to have a bottle of Chateau Nuit St. Wogga-Wogga, do you?
    Or a pint of Boddingtons?

ReputationRep:
    I shall go and check.

*checks*

Afraid not I also ran out of Nothern piss. Ramroff thought it was champagne and robbed it. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LPK)
    Afraid not I also ran out of Nothern piss. Ramroff thought it was champagne and robbed it. :eek:

..........never mind - here - have a glass of northern comfort.

***hands over a glass of some intoxicating brew with a bouquet like an aborigine's armpit***.

Think of england whilst drinking this.

ReputationRep:
    *would rather die*

*is already dead*

*is not here anymore*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bane)
    I have a problem with southerners because of two girls from Londinium who I met on the Eurostar on the way to a European school conference. We got talking, they insisted they had a problem understanding me, were shocked when I told them that there are actually some good schools in the north and they were utterly amazed when they found out that there are multiplex cinemas north of Watford. For the first few minutes I thought they were joking, but then I realised that they were deadly serious.

Why do some southerners assume that northerners are completely backward?

Oh, and Coronation Street is better than Eastenders :p:

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.