Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey thealchemist; I'm in Currock-not a nice place to be but there you go. You say you have another two mates on here from Carlisle! Yes-6 for the revolution lol. I'm a good friend of ickletooth who hasn't been on in a while. I'm in the library; it's muggy today isn't it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thealchemist)
    Hehe he got a bit competetive didn't he. He started sending PM's swearing at me and neg rep'd me cos i neg rep'd him. Abusing the system a bit isn't it he the daft penis.
    if your going to make up lies at least make sure they wont come back to bite you in the arse :rolleyes: lets take a look at the PMs where I "swore" at you.

(Original post by private message 1 from me)
    ur getting neg repped for that!
    (Original post by private message 2 from me)
    you are getting neg repped because you weren't brave enough to sign your rep
    look at all the bloody swearing i did :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HearTheThunder)
    I speak properly.

I challenge you to a speaking dual.
    it's duel :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ramroff)
    it's duel :p:
    the northerners cant even spell !

ReputationRep:
    I can spell almost any word you give me; I'm rather good at these things. And are any of you dirty southerners world record holders many times over like my good self? :champ:

ReputationRep:
    please sir, can i join?

ReputationRep:
    Where y'a from Fluff?

ReputationRep:
    good ole' sheffield, home to meadowhell and the ever so improtant steel industry, Classed as england greenest city and fastly becoming one of the most popular places for undergraduates to stay after their courses have finished. What a lovely place!

ReputationRep:
    It is a lovely place,are you a student there? I think Sheffield is far enough north for you to qualify, please feel free to roam our great society.

ReputationRep:
    why thank you, i feel honoured to be part of the TSR nothern society.

I'm an A-level student, so im a full time sheffielder, hoping to go to sheffield University though once i'v finished this year.

I'v only ever been to manchester once,for about half an hour. Whats it like there?

ReputationRep:
    Great rejuvenated city, great if you want shopping either in the City centre or the trafford Centre (rival to meadowhall). Friendly (ish) people but sporting mad. As for a night out, I think only Leeds rivals it in the north.

Ps Sheffield Uni has cool lifts.

ReputationRep:
    Manchester is quite easily one of, if not the, best cities in the UK. We are a very friendly bunch, although I am not personally sporting mad in any way. Good night life, esp in term time when there are SOOO many students it's fab (planning on crashing Mcr freshers week before leaving to enjoy my own!). City with the greatest concentration of students in Europe, or so I've been told. Plus the busiest bus route in Europe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LauraS)
    City with the greatest concentration of students in Europe, or so I've been told. Plus the busiest bus route in Europe
    There you are then you learn something new every day and all that...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fr_browne)
    Ps Sheffield Uni has cool lifts.
    I think they are terrifying!I refused to go in them and went by the stairs!

ReputationRep:
    Put my name down, beekeeper, please. I'm a good old Mancunian!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by peacenik)
    I think they are terrifying!I refused to go in them and went by the stairs!
    I was only there for an hour or two but had to keep on going round. Is it true that people have become stuck at the top and/or bottom?

ReputationRep:
    *bumps* I think this thread deserves it!
    :love:

ReputationRep:
    May I join? I live near Selby (near York) and was born in Leeds so I'm a true Northerner

ReputationRep:
    Can I join? I live near Manchester... In this weird place where it always rains called Bolton!

ReputationRep:
    do you let people from hull join your shiny wonderful northern society?

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.